Who will replace Biden?

Who will replace Biden as candidate for POTUS

• Placeholder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Placeholder

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Sardines

I hope that I can add a poll after the fact, but I want to get names of people who could replace Biden as the candidate for POTUS.

I mean I've heard Gavin Newsom, Michelle Obama, Pete Buttigieg, but I'm sure I'm missing some.

Who do you think might be a replacement for Biden?

I prefer mayor pete
Someone on the young side please.

Dean Phillips was trying to win the nomination in the primaries. 55 years old. **** it, let's go with him.
Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Gonna be a political nightmare if not Kamala. I would prefer Gretchen Whitmer and/or J.B. Pritzker.
It is not going to be Kamala. Setting aside everything about Kamala the person including her low approval rating, she may take over as President before the oath of office in January but she will not be on the ticket to be the next President. She is a product of the Getty group of people. She got her spot as one of California's Senators because of the Getty group of people and she became VP because of the Getty group. The Getty group is behind Gavin Newsom and I believe they will push him all the way in to the White House. I don't know the reason, but they have pulled their support from Kamala Harris.

Id love to see two governors in the blue wall team up. Gretchen Whitmer and Josh Shapiro as a unified ticket. If they’re able to deliver their two states to the EC then Trump loses. In order to do that both Biden and Kamala would have to step down. I’m certainly open to Biden being a good president but not having what it takes to campaign at this stage. But replacing him with Kamala is risky. So if Biden is replaced then I’d like to see the entire ticket replaced with governors that can deliver blue wall states. So that way the path is:

A) winning traditionally blue states on the coast.
B) Maintaining the blue wall with two governors from the blue wall.

Win

I do want to point out that the Morning Consult poll out today showed no change, Biden +1 still. And Sarah Longwell’s test group of former Trump voters showed that they weren’t impressed with Biden but still weren’t voting for Trump because he’s so awful. So none of this might not matter due to Trump being so despised. Kinda comes with being a racist rapist and felon, ya know?

I do want to point out that the Morning Consult poll out today showed no change, Biden +1 still. And Sarah Longwell’s test group of former Trump voters showed that they weren’t impressed with Biden but still weren’t voting for Trump because he’s so awful. So none of this might not matter due to Trump being so despised. Kinda comes with being a racist rapist and felon, ya know?
Too soon for polls. Things HAVE changed.

He's pretty fast, too, so he's a rapid racist rapist. Given his mental health issues, it's possible he was bitten by a sick animal, making him a rabid rapid racist rapist.
Lol
That's a tongue twister

Btw, is there any real talk of replacing Biden or is this just more of a fun hypothetical joke thread?

Btw, is there any real talk of replacing Biden or is this just more of a fun hypothetical joke thread?

The NYT had an article and an opinion about it.

I mean I'm not joking but I'm not like deadly serious about this. I really wonder if there is a good alternative. I can't say that I know of one.

It seems that within 24hrs an organized campaign has been established to replace Biden. That's fast.
There are a lot of people who are overreacting to a bad debate, that's for sure.

And, yeah, he looked a LOT worse than I expected. As I said, in 2020 he was near the bottom of my list of the Democratic Party candidates, but I think he's done a good job so far. I just don't think he has another 4 years of the most stressful job on the planet left in him.

I guess he looks better than Jimmy Carter does now.