What's new

Who would you rather have in the draft

I just don't see the love for Babbitt. Seems like a Adam Morrison 2.0 to me. Don't get over excited off Combine stuff. What matters is how they perform on the court and I strongly believe George will be a much better NBA player

I agree that George will be the better pro, but Babbitt and Morrison are nothing alike unless you cant the fact that they are white and look dirty with long hair.

Luke Babbitt or Paul george?
Xavier Henry or Gordon Hayward?
Epke Udoh or Hassan Whiteside ?
Patrick Patterson or Ed Davis?
Cousins or Monroe if we move up?
Johnson or Aminu if we move up?

Babbiit/George is a toss-up. But, assuming Korver isn;t re-signed, we have to replace Kyle's smirk for all the lady fans. Babbitt has that slightly deformed lower face that for some reason women find attractive.

Udoh offers more immediately, but Hassan can be an incredible defensive force in a couple of years. I'd take the chance and hire someone to work with him every day.

Cousins and Johnson were the easiest picks.

Paul George - Cant deny his size and skills
Xavier Henry - Young, and is already quite polished, great size and atheltic ability
Hassan Whiteside - Size, not a Udoh fan, having a true center would be nice too
Ed Davis - Patterson cant play minutes at the 5, Davis can
Cousins - can play minutes at 5, serious post skills and rebounding
Aminu - I know Im in the minority, but this guy seems like Brewer v2, but v2 has the ability to learn to shoot. We all know that Brewer would of been an amazing player if he ever learned how to consitently hit down a 20 footer, or even shoot 35% from 3's. Too me, Aminu has the ability to do all these things, plus the things Brewer could do slashing wise. Aminu would be more of a rebounder/shot blocker though, where as Brewer was a steal man.

What matters is how they perform on the court and I strongly believe George will be a much better NBA player
Well I just read a ESPN Article that labelled George as a bust..
George has been getting a lot of buzz, projecting as a 6-9 shooting guard. But against poor competition, George was invisible during stretches this season. He's inconsistent with his decision making. In transition he is impressive, but in the half court he takes a lot of bad shots and gets into trouble with some questionable drives. If a team takes him in the lottery, it will be passing on better players.

I just don't see the love for Babbitt. Seems like a Adam Morrison 2.0 to me. Don't get over excited off Combine stuff. What matters is how they perform on the court and I strongly believe George will be a much better NBA player

This is interesting because if you're concerned with how they perform in games, Babbitt blows George away.

I have never seen Paul George play. I have only read what a bunch of others are saying about him on the various websites. He seems to have a great chance to be a star player and that's the guy the Jazz should draft at #9.

He also has a strong chance to not know how to play team basketball. George's upside over Babbitt is the color of his skin (which I will admit is something I consider as well), otherwise, Babbitt is better in every way.

And Adam Morrison was never considered or measured out as athletic. But don't let objective measurements change your absolutely, 100% race-driven opinion. If you want to compare Haywoman to Morrison, then I completely agree.

As much as I like Goerge's offensive skills, I like George over Babbitt mainly due to defensive reasons... Babbitt seems like a tweener as far SF or PF goes... while I think George can play either SG or SF and have his length eventually be an advantage... especially at SG.

LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!

wtf?!!!!!!!!!!

wHY DO PEOPLE KEEP CALLING bABBITT A pf!?!!?

hE'S A 3... a ****ING 3.

I just realized I messed up my caps and I'm not changing it.

Wait what conference did Babbitt play in?? What conference did Johnson play in and didn't his team make it to the Sweet 16? Babbit's team was centered around him. I watched the last 5 or so games from Johnson and he hardly had the ball putting up those ridiculous #'s. Andy Rautins had the ball or that Scoop dude. If Cuse put the ball in Johnson's hands more they would have gone further in the tourney

What conference did Lebron, Kobe, and Dwight play in?

He also has a strong chance to not know how to play team basketball. George's upside over Babbitt is the color of his skin (which I will admit is something I consider as well), otherwise, Babbitt is better in every way.

And Adam Morrison was never considered or measured out as athletic. But don't let objective measurements change your absolutely, 100% race-driven opinion. If you want to compare Haywoman to Morrison, then I completely agree.

I was searching history in case of lack of lockout news, we can start have fun like this, because season seems be over
Nobody picked Hayward it's interesting.

Is Xavier still better player, be honest.

Well, Henry did get injured less than halfway through the season. It's to early to say. Hayward looks better though. Also, lol @ all the people wanting Babbit. Lets all neg rep Salmon Hobo.