What's new

Who Would You Rather Have Part 2 - Better Than Infection's

Who would you rather have

• Total voters
HH started a thread a month or so ago and he’s been discussed quite a bit. He’s like 6’10” and scores and shoots and rebounds and plays defense. He’s a poor man’s AD. But more importantly you need a new job. I’m sure we could start a gofundme and float you for a couple weeks.
Athletic like AD too?

Sounds unattainable after reading this post of yours and seeing his stats in that "this player vs that player" thread.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

HH started a thread a month or so ago and he’s been discussed quite a bit. He’s like 6’10” and scores and shoots and rebounds and plays defense. He’s a poor man’s AD. But more importantly you need a new job. I’m sure we could start a gofundme and float you for a couple weeks.
I would pitch in 8 bucks right now

Try full on night shifts on a 2-2-3 schedule!

I'm losing my ****ing mind!
I've done just about every schedule you can think of. The best was probably 3x12 over the weekend. 4 days off each week was great. That was 6 pm to 6 am. Fri-Sun. Loved it. The worst was a rotating shift that a 4-3-4 rotating between Graves and days. 4 days on Graves, as in 8 pm to 6 am and then 4 on days with. That sucked.

How many minutes? I don't really care about per 36 for guys who play 9 minutes.

This year he's played 19 minutes a game. Absolutely his production would tail off if playing starters minutes, but its a relatively sound sample.

In February he has played 31 minutes a night... 18.4 pts 8.6 rebounds... 54/43/75 shooting splits. Free throw attempts are down to 4 a game... still a good number.

The numbers tell a good story, the advanced analytics tell a great story, the eye test tells a good story. I just think he's super under-rated. Theoretically he'd help us get size on the court alongside Rudy without compromising shooting... then allow us to play 5 out, switchy styles. I think he's the ever elusive unicorn and worth a gamble... at very least he's a fantastic young backup center. If I was one of the trashy teams with cap space I'd open up the coffers for him. Detroit may do it... he may be out of the price range, but its not a perfectly efficient market and teams pay premiums for more certainty or draft pedigree (like name brand stuff).

Really wish we'd have picked him up when he was waived or put him in the Favs deal with NO (not sure on the timing... they may have had to waive him as part of the AD trade).

This year he's played 19 minutes a game. Absolutely his production would tail off if playing starters minutes, but its a relatively sound sample.

In February he has played 31 minutes a night... 18.4 pts 8.6 rebounds... 54/43/75 shooting splits. Free throw attempts are down to 4 a game... still a good number.

The numbers tell a good story, the advanced analytics tell a great story, the eye test tells a good story. I just think he's super under-rated. Theoretically he'd help us get size on the court alongside Rudy without compromising shooting... then allow us to play 5 out, switchy styles. I think he's the ever elusive unicorn and worth a gamble... at very least he's a fantastic young backup center. If I was one of the trashy teams with cap space I'd open up the coffers for him. Detroit may do it... he may be out of the price range, but its not a perfectly efficient market and teams pay premiums for more certainty or draft pedigree (like name brand stuff).

Really wish we'd have picked him up when he was waived or put him in the Favs deal with NO (not sure on the timing... they may have had to waive him as part of the AD trade).
I haven't really seen him play, but I have a friend who's a big Pels fan, and he was raving about him quite a lot last year. I do agree he looks really promising.