What's new

Who would you trade, Don or Rudy?

Would you let Don or Rudy go?

• Let Don go

• Let Rudy go

Results are only viewable after voting.

gomretat

Rudy's contract is huge and he obviously has limitations that impact what you can do with your schemes so you have to consider trading him. However, IF the choice is he or Donovan, I have to vote Donny. The influence he reportedly has over the FO and the leeway he is given relative to his ability is a bigger problem than Rudy. I think Donny needs more help around him to make us a contender than Rudy does. The sad part is that they need each other and a different supporting cast.

jumpin bean

MITCHELL has to go, he will always create drama and his body will fall apart like deron williams because he falls on drives every time, he also wants out deep down and will cause a fuss to get that acomplished. keep gobert and get some dogs that can stay in front of their man

Thee Idiotic Minivan K

There are more social media posts laughing at Rudy being toyed with by Brunson than anything about Don.

But yeah, Don had a few bad games in the series. It's hard to be the only guy on the team who can create offense. Too bad the big man is worthless at offense.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
I’ll refer you to the countless posts of Don just standing around on defense. Show me countless videos of 7ft players toying with Rudy and we can talk, but when Rudy has to guard the entire team, that’s something else. Brunson should run circles around Rudy. That’s a given, but Don? What’s his excuse?

LoPo

Banned
I’ll refer you to the countless posts of Don just standing around on defense. Show me countless videos of 7ft players toying with Rudy and we can talk, but when Rudy has to guard the entire team, that’s something else. Brunson should run circles around Rudy. That’s a given, but Don? What’s his excuse?
Yep. Rudy guards the entire team. Y'all actually believe that. That's the sad part.

Just because we funnel everything to his dominant comfort zone doesn't mean he is guarding the whole team. It means he's guarding a location. A location he is spectacular at guarding. It's too bad contenders don't need the paint area to win.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Nate505

Modstapo Lite
Staff member
If I had to trade one it would be Don, mostly because the return would be greater, and I'm not convinced he wants to be here in 3 years anyway. Plus it would be nice to see Rudy retire in a Jazz uniform.

That said I doubt the org thinks the same way I do, and honestly, I can see their POV. Also, I like Mitchell as well so if he's the one to stay I'll be happy for him and the team. Still, it does seem like one has to go. There's too much personality conflict between the two, and their attempts to dispel it haven't been all that convincing.

Saint Cy of JFC

Will Lopo ever stop white knighting for Donovan MItchell on Jazzfanz?

Dude has to have the most bad faith arguments on Jazzfanz when it comes to Rudy. He has had the concept of what happened on defense against the Jazz the last two post-season explained to him countless times with countless video examples, and he still reverts back to "wHY wAS MAxi KlEIbER OPen, Cuuz rUDy GobERt?"

I'm not trying to be ablest, but maybe Lopo is mentally handicapped and we should be nicer to him.

The mailman

Option 3 should be:

Trade Quin

Option 4 should be:

Burn the house down. Trade the lot of them.

I choose option 4.
I agree. Trade them all. I think Quin has lost them. They just don’t vibe as a team. Joe leaving killed the locker room. Keep the young guys, Butler, etc… but get rid of these guys. It’s just not working. Rudy, DM, Conley, Bojan, JC, — that gives you a boatload of #1 picks and/or young players. Keep Quin. Start over from scratch before it’s too late. The time is now. Oh but we’ve got the All Star game next year. Never mind. I swear I get so frustrated with the Jazz at times.