What's new

Who's back next season?

Which of these guys do you think are still here on opening night next season?

• Quin

• Rudy

• Donovan

• Conley

• Bogey

• Royce

• Clarkson

• Gay

• Whiteside

• House

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ineptimusprime

TJ was also on Checketts show today...said the Jazz definitely aren't going to re-build, it will be a re-tool and they're determined to stay competitive. The Jazz aren't going to trade Donovan, they would think long and hard before trading Clarkson, they still really value Rudy but there's a chance he gets traded, the rest of the roster is expendable, and no one is really safe. The Jazz would like to buy into the second round of the draft, and if they wind up in the first round then that likely means that they've traded Gobert. Jazz know they need to get bigger on the perimeter.
By the time this is over, the FO will have talked themselves into running it back and re-signing Ingles, Favors, and Dante Exum.

Is this message not already materially different than we heard last week?

Jingled

2019 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
By the time this is over, the FO will have talked themselves into running it back and re-signing Ingles, Favors, and Dante Exum.

Is this message not already materially different than we heard last week?

At the end of the season, I thought there was no chance in hell that we'd run it back with all three of Snyder, Mitchell and Gobert...now that's sounding more possible. Doesn't make any sense to me, if you're going to bring Don and Rudy both back then you at least need to bring in a new coach.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
At the end of the season, I thought there was no chance in hell that we'd run it back with all three of Snyder, Mitchell and Gobert...now that's sounding more possible. Doesn't make any sense to me, if you're going to bring Don and Rudy both back then you at least need to bring in a new coach.
Tony is more on the conservative side with his guesstimates... I think him saying a Rudy trade is 50/50 is fair but it just says to me that if the trade market is garbage for Rudy that they won't move him for the sake of change. If we get something palatable then he's moved imo.

bopahull

Contributor
It looks to me like it's all he said she said crap. From everything I've seen and read , Don has never said he wanted out, and Rudy came out and indicated pretty plainly that this ultimatum thing is a BS rumor. I think it would be better for most of our psyches to step away from it and see what happens.

Jingled

2019 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
June can't come soon enough. I cannot wait to see what the front office does with this roster. This is likely going to be the most fascinating offseason in the history off the franchise and I can't wait to get it started.