What's new

Who's back next season?

Which of these guys do you think are still here on opening night next season?

• Quin

• Rudy

• Donovan

• Conley

• Bogey

• Royce

• Clarkson

• Gay

• Whiteside

• House

Results are only viewable after voting.
I agree we are always behind by a year or two.... I don't think Rudy is back. I think Quin is waiting to see what offers surface or if the Don vs. Rudy drama gets settled with a trade before committing. I also think there is a chance they are in a staring contest where Quin is saying "fire me" and he would get his money... maybe even exercises his coach's option and then takes a year off or heads to the next job while collecting two checks.

I'd say 80/20 on Rudy being out vs. back. I think they only pass if the trade market is really tepid and I think they find something they view as acceptable.
I thought Rudy was a goner too until DWade's statement in the past couple of days.

Quin begins to sound like melothejazzkiller "we won the third most games in last 5 years".. What next? "We won the most first halfs in the last 4 years"?
I think we already had that one this year!

His "I coached the #1 defense... I coached the #1 offense... good luck finding another guy that did that" was also kind of weird.

With Quin I have zero clue what is going on and what the plan is.... for us or him.

I think we already had that one this year!

His "I coached the #1 defense... I coached the #1 offense... good luck finding another guy that did that" was also kind of weird.

With Quin I have zero clue what is going on and what the plan is.... for us or him.
Ask Quin about all the lies he got caught in at Missouri.