What's new

Who's going to game 6?

Well after looking more at ticket prices I am not going to this game unless I win a contest or stumble into a crazy good deal. They are really expensive and frankly I dont think the game will be any better than game 4 was. That Sunday crowd will be hard to beat. Although I might go out downtown and watch the game somewhere fun.

Maybe another Jazzfanz meet up? This time downtown and maybe more people can go out since its a Friday? I am leaning towards watching at Legends and then walking up into downtown after the game.
Jazzfanz meet up at MGM grand!
I will be there at 6 for a little pre game.

I have two tickets that I bought for my family that can't use now. 2 tickets that are 2nd row in the upper bowl section 103 for $300 total. I'll be there in my normal season tickets, but don't need these 2 any more. Pay pal or cash, they are listed on flash seats current for more.

I'll be there. My Bro in law got a sky box... 100 dollars for each of us. Great deal in my opinion since we get dinner included. I'm way pumped.

I'll be there. My Bro in law got a sky box... 100 dollars for each of us. Great deal in my opinion since we get dinner included. I'm way pumped.

Damn, that is a good deal. Jazzfanz should do this for the next round. I am sure we could get 18 people or however many to pitch in for a suite against GS at that price.

I wouldn't even know how to go about getting a suite.

Yeah, let's see about getting a JazzFanz suite, yo.

If the Jazz close out, I'll call and inquire. Have a hard time believing $100 a seat is legit with dinner unless it's the upper upper upper suites at the top of the arena. When we did this before it was like $90 each and that was regular season.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

MGM grand?

You gonna be in Vegas?
Ya to visit my sister. It's my 40th birthday this week. Gonna get a series win for my bday I think.

If the Jazz close out, I'll call and inquire. Have a hard time believing $100 a seat is legit with dinner unless it's the upper upper upper suites at the top of the arena. When we did this before it was like $90 each and that was regular season.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

The skybox is always the upper upper.

I can join you for lunch if it's around 6:30 or 7.

Edit: I mean dinner. It's my lunch break.

[MENTION=40]Siro[/MENTION] [MENTION=181]Ron Mexico[/MENTION]

See you there around 6:30?

anyone else

[MENTION=40]Siro[/MENTION] [MENTION=181]Ron Mexico[/MENTION]

See you there around 6:30?

anyone else

I will be there. My wife and a couple friends will probably come as well. I might be a little later than that though. What time are you leaving at?

I really wanted to go since it's my birthday, but I'd have to buy plane tickets to fly to SLC and that's just too expensive unfortunately :(

Happy Birthday [MENTION=1]Jason[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2929]Gobzilla[/MENTION]!