What's new

Why can't Gordan Hayward be Chandler Parsons?

Im thinking of starting up a Jazzfanz sports betting system. Ill be the bookie and people can make bets through paypal. Its on the internet, so Im pretty sure its legal.

You guys wanna place some bets? I know Wes Mantooth does. He'll be my best customer.

Who's down?

You sure you wanna mess with the UGLI mob? Think abowdit.

You sure you wanna mess with the UGLI mob? Think abowdit.

Im in the Ugli mob. I started the Ugli Mob. Ugli is the just the figure head. We'll work together like a real mob. Bring me the customers and you'll get a cut.

I think so. Explain it anyways. We stay thorough.

Don't think you want that.

I suggest you have UGLI surface and say it's cool that you're taking bets and holding the money on this site ...............

Don't think you want that.

I suggest you have UGLI surface and say it's cool that you're taking bets and holding the money on this site ...............

I think this spiraled out of control. Im not really taking bets. It was a joke.

¿por qué no puede parecerse más a Hayward Parsons? Bien para una cosa Parsons ya se graduó de la universidad con una licenciatura en telecomunicaciones. Ahora pasa su tiempo a centrarse en su trabajo. Hayward sigue trabajando en su licenciatura en contabilidad, y si alguna vez se pierde en la cancha es probable que sea porque está conjugando verbos en su mente.

Ir Jazz.

Im thinking of starting up a Jazzfanz sports betting system. Ill be the bookie and people can make bets through paypal. Its on the internet, so Im pretty sure its legal.

You guys wanna place some bets? I know Wes Mantooth does. He'll be my best customer.

Who's down?

Can I be your collector? I'm not very intimidating, have no muscles, but I'm no Rocky Balboa, but I have little man's syndrome and handy with a baseball bat.

I must have said it a million times in that draft now underrated Parsons was and how I wanted him. Dude can do everything.