What's new

Why no thread on the democratic debates?

I think I might have when I was young and didn't understand much, but since I found out that smelly Walmart shoppers were republicans and I shopped Walmart frequently I started voting straight republican. Tell me again Ron what type of woman you would like to date.
That's what I thought. No thought into any of it. You're just a straight ticket voter who completely believes one party is right and the other is completely wrong. 0 of your own thoughts. That's why religion is perfect for you.

No, if you did that I salute you, but can I believe you? You said you would not post here anymore. Yes, I put great stock in someone keeping their word. Also, from what I have read for years most servicemen got really pissed when pro-football players disrespected our national anthem, and it is only music.
Some got pissed, some didn't. Some people are really sensitive, some are not. Do you know who suggested taking a knee as a very American peaceful protest?

That's what I thought. No thought into any of it. You're just a straight ticket voter who completely believes one party is right and the other is completely wrong. 0 of your own thoughts. That's why religion is perfect for you.

Ron Mexico did you really just say "Tearing down the wall isnt wanting an open border." That should qualify as the funniest post of the year award. I am still smiling. Ron you said democrats were not for open borders right. All the fellow 2020 contenders at the first Democratic Party presidential debate raised their hands in support of decriminalizing unauthorized border crossings. You can not deny whats on video. Hey Ron, you never responded to this Bro I guess nothing can change what you think either. LOL

Ron Mexico did you really just say "Tearing down the wall isnt wanting an open border." That should qualify as the funniest post of the year award. I am still smiling. Ron you said democrats were not for open borders right. All the fellow 2020 contenders at the first Democratic Party presidential debate raised their hands in support of decriminalizing unauthorized border crossings. You can not deny whats on video. Hey Ron, you never responded to this Bro I guess nothing can change what you think either. LOL

It's beyond dumb that you think the wall matters with open border or not. That is one type of security among many.

Do you think most of our border is open right now? Is our border up Canada open?

Yes, all of the candidates have stated they don't want an open border.

But any time I ask you questions you run away from them. You seem to have very little knowledge on this. Like the fact that when we have increased security it's increased illegal immigrants here.

I don't want a salute from someone not qualified to give one. That's disgusting to me. Don't play soldier. People actually die serving this nation, they don't need you mocking their service.

I refuse to say more but I have advanced on a machine gun nest with tracers flying overhead. I refuse to say more. Just leave me alone. Don't respond to my post and I won't respond to yours. OK

Some got pissed, some didn't. Some people are really sensitive, some are not. Do you know who suggested taking a knee as a very American peaceful protest?

Of course good ole Kap. Know how many of us dropped our NFL subscription over it? I was one of them.

It's beyond dumb that you think the wall matters with open border or not. That is one type of security among many.

Do you think most of our border is open right now? Is our border up Canada open?

Yes, all of the candidates have stated they don't want an open border.

But any time I ask you questions you run away from them. You seem to have very little knowledge on this. Like the fact that when we have increased security it's increased illegal immigrants here.

You really want me to show all the post you run away from and don't answer? Try the one on this page for starters.

Of course good ole Kap. Know how many of us dropped our NFL subscription over it? I was one of them.
Nope, wrong again. Maybe do some research and get back to us.

Hint, he searched out advice from someone.
You really want me to show all the post you run away from and don't answer? Try the one on this page for starters.
Sure, which question did you ask me that I didn't answer?

You mean Jazzrule? Maybe but they posted at the same time at one point. Plus, they don't sound the same at all or have the same political beliefs.

I don’t recall jazzrule til post-Dutch...the last couple months really. And don’t sound the same at all? I beg to differ. The only main difference is this one types in better English. Could be Dutch is just trying harder though.

Pretty sure this nitwit made a Jew post too a couple weeks back about some other group attacking Jews, only far more benign and chill than his past everyone hates the Jews rants.

I don’t recall jazzrule til post-Dutch...the last couple months really. And don’t sound the same at all? I beg to differ. The only main difference is this one types in better English. Could be Dutch is just trying harder though.
Dutch or not Dutch I think we can all agree he is the worst poster on jazzfanz since Dutch and we should probably all just put him on ignore and never respond to any of his posts or give him any of the attention he craves.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

He’s harmless. I don’t mind him
Agree to disagree.
He is a religious nutjob that only posts to show how much he hates the left. Very much like Dutch

I mean you are right that he is harmless but everyone is essentially harmless on a message board.

Last edited:
Makes sense. It is not a debate for you. Your mind has been made up a long time ago. There is nothing any of them could say that would convince you to vote democrat. There is no facts they could provide that you would believe. The only information you look for is stuff that confirms your opinions.

When is the last time you voted for a democrat? Have you ever?

Switch this to Republican and you just nailed the majority of General Discussion posters.

Switch this to Republican and you just nailed the majority of General Discussion posters.
Actually Colton typically votes Republican, gameface votes Republican and Democrat with about the same frequency, I voted for Romney for Senate the last time I voted and have only voted Democrat for president once in my life.

To name a few.

Then you have yourself, npc, heathme, jazzrule and others who most likely only vote Republican.

Most of us just think Trump is a piece of ****. Has nothing to do with Republicans. If he were a Democrat most of us would still think he is a piece of ****