What's new

Why the silence about Joe Johnson ?

Have you been lurking or hibernating?
Both, I'm fricking old.

yes, because yellow pants rock.
Hiss-terical. I don't own any yellow pants, thank you! I'm a great dresser!

Grandpa, why is your profile picture a terrified young child crying?
That child is simply crying, he doesn't look terrified to me. It's just a picture which explains much.

Gotta love gramps, bless his heart.
Why thank you cappy.

There's a 26 page thread lol
I told you I was old! Truth, didn't look at anything but the first page

Grandpa, why is your profile picture a terrified young child crying?
That child is simply crying, he doesn't look terrified to me. It's just a picture which explains much.
That boy looks like someone just told him that Santa Claus isn't real...poor kid. Is that your grandchild?

That boy looks like someone just told him that Santa Claus isn't real...poor kid. Is that your grandchild?

No, Akirac73, he is just a random gif I found. But I do have two grandsons who are United States Marines. If that makes me sound ancient then I will confess to 68 years on this planet
as a living entity. New flash!!: Children cry all the time, often without what seems like "a good reason".

Jazz hook needed here: I am also very glad to have our latest Frenchman on board, would have preferred to pick him up 5 years ago. That said, I also like very much the acquisition of George Hill. Isn't enough roster spots for everyone who deserves to make this team. Beautiful!!!!

No, Akirac73, he is just a random gif I found. But I do have two grandsons who are United States Marines. If that makes me sound ancient then I will confess to 68 years on this planet
as a living entity. New flash!!: Children cry all the time, often without what seems like "a good reason".

Jazz hook needed here: I am also very glad to have our latest Frenchman on board, would have preferred to pick him up 5 years ago. That said, I also like very much the acquisition of George Hill. Isn't enough roster spots for everyone who deserves to make this team. Beautiful!!!!

Thanks for sharing....you must be very proud of your two grandsons bravely serving our country. I am excited about our new acquisitions as well. Very Beautiful!!!