What's new

Will Barton

I'll admit I haven't read the thread but what do y'all think about Wayne Ellington? If we could get him for the non-taxpayer 8M/yr would you take it? Basically the same thing as Barton.

Sent from my SM-G950U using JazzFanz mobile app

No. Thats way too much. Its the exact definition of buying high. Basketball is just like stocks and business. You dont buy high.

There is no potential ot nothing special in Wayne Ellington. Especially not at 8mil a year and you could probably find a dude just like him for cheaper and higher upside. He is about to turn 31 too

Look hard enough around the world and I bet anything you can find someone better and sign him for a lot cheaper.

No. Thats way too much. Its the exact definition of buying high. Basketball is just like stocks and business. You dont buy high.

There is no potential ot nothing special in Wayne Ellington. Especially not at 8mil a year and you could probably find a dude just like him for cheaper and higher upside. He is about to turn 31 too

Look hard enough around the world and I bet anything you can find someone better and sign him for a lot cheaper.

Well I think a lot of people would argue that Ellington is one of the top 3 3pt shooters off screens. All by himself he brings a Korver/JJ Redick element to your offense. Defensively he is average at best though. It depends on how much your value shooting.