What's new

Will We Make A Trade Before the Deadline?

Will We Make A Trade Before the Deadline?

• Yes, and it will involve Conley

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Yes, but it won't involve Conley

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • No, we will stand pat

Votes: 38 67.9%

• Total voters
Bradley isn't anything special, I can think of numerous others that can do what he does and even better. He isn't that valuable to hang on to, if the right move comes along we should include him in the deal.
Dude is posting 20 PER on basically his first season. Bigs' developments take time. No one knows how good he'll end up becoming but he's off to a good start.

Dude is posting 20 PER on basically his first season. Bigs' developments take time. No one knows how good he'll end up becoming but he's off to a good start.

he can't jump, yes he gets boards but we don't want an ancient center we want one that can stretch the floor

I think Dl will work the phones hard to move Ed davis but that would be the only move i see coming. Now there are a couple of teams trying to shed salary so davis's 4.7 fo 5.7 might help a team

I think the odds of us trading just went up with our 5th loss in a row and an embarrassing one at that. We can rebound. We look really sloppy with the ball. We force shots instead of take what's given to us. The team needs an injection of some sort. Not doing anything feels like a losing move.

Our team is small and soft. It just doesn't have the size and athleticism to compete physically with strong teams. If you're going to play with small guards for their scoring, you can't just have a bunch of dad bods out there with them.

Go look at how Torrey Craig changed the game tonight with his defense and his offensive rebounds. We didn't have a wing who could compete with him. And he's Torrey Effing Craig. Wait til they add Grant, Porter Jr. and Millsap.

We need some size and athleticism.

We need some size and athleticism.
This is hardly anything new. We've been an undersized and unathletic team for many seasons now. Losing Crowder and Favs only made the matter worse. The fact that it is taking FO so long to address this issue is inexcusable

The problem is we already shot our shot with the moves we made in the offseason and the Clarkson trade in December. We just don't have any assets at the moment. Like what do we really have to trade? What's Ed or Mudiay and a second round pick going to get you? We can possibly get a slight upgrade at backup center but that's not going to move the needle much, backup center play isn't the reason we've lost the last 5 games. We have enough talent on this roster that we should be playing much better than we are. We just need to figure things out and give a better effort.

Lindsey and Coach CAN do something. They can literally cut someone and sign someone who can get a rebound outside of Gobert. I bet we win AT LEAST 2 games this season if one of our forwards/back up center boxes out 1 player and grabs a board.

It's sickening to see the end of the Nuggets game with 4 JAZZ PLAYERS standing around the hoop on defense and the 1 player (Craig) rips the ball away from them

Lindsey and Coach CAN do something. They can literally cut someone and sign someone who can get a rebound outside of Gobert. I bet we win AT LEAST 2 games this season if one of our forwards/back up center boxes out 1 player and grabs a board.

It's sickening to see the end of the Nuggets game with 4 JAZZ PLAYERS standing around the hoop on defense and the 1 player (Craig) rips the ball away from them

Denver's got that killer instinct, hunger mentality and drive. we are soft like Jokic's body

I think the odds of us trading just went up with our 5th loss in a row and an embarrassing one at that. We can rebound. We look really sloppy with the ball. We force shots instead of take what's given to us. The team needs an injection of some sort. Not doing anything feels like a losing move.

I don't think that front offices overreact to winning streaks and losing streaks like the fans do.

I do think a trade is very likely based on the season long trend of our backup bigs being a problem. It's an obvious issue that I'd be shocked if the Jazz ignore.

I think Davis and Mudiay are the two who could be on the move. NWG could be cut if we focus on a buyout target.