What's new

Will we see another like him?

I was asked the other day if we have ever seen, in any sport anything like Lebron. The size and athleticism he has. Can anyone think of anyone like that before or better yet see it happening again?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using JazzFanz mobile app

IMO, maybe not in our lifetime. Lebron can get all the criticism people want to give him, but whatever. He is the best player in the league and possibly of all time. It's better to just enjoy greatness while it's happening than to be bitter and hate on it and look back eventually and realize how good he was. Lebron is the best all around player the NBA has ever had, and we may not see it again in our lifetime so enjoy it while it while it's happening.

He is incredible
Built like Karl Malone
Plays like Jordan
He now can be considered for greatest ever
Not saying he is, but should be on the very short list

IMO, maybe not in our lifetime. Lebron can get all the criticism people want to give him, but whatever. He is the best player in the league and possibly of all time. It's better to just enjoy greatness while it's happening than to be bitter and hate on it and look back eventually and realize how good he was. Lebron is the best all around player the NBA has ever had, and we may not see it again in our lifetime so enjoy it while it while it's happening.
LeBron is incredible. That said, I don't think I could count the number of times people said "we may not see this again in our lifetime." It's happened so many times that I've forgotten most of the things I was seeing when this declaration was made.

Will we ever see another player like shaq?

Bron did this "three" sign on the night to the Cavs fans in the crowd. How weird is that? They cheered and all. I would have thought "yeah two of those happened when you ****ed us!"

LeBron is incredible. That said, I don't think I could count the number of times people said "we may not see this again in our lifetime." It's happened so many times that I've forgotten most of the things I was seeing when this declaration was made.
I think its right for the most part. Most of the stars in the NBA are pretty unique to themselves.

Jordan/Kobe are probably the two most similar GOAT players.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Bron did this "three" sign on the night to the Cavs fans in the crowd. How weird is that? They cheered and all. I would have thought "yeah two of those happened when you ****ed us!"

Did he **** them though? If Lebron never left they would have never gotten Kyrie. Seems like Lebron did them a huge favor by letting them stockpile some assets while he was gone, ones they could have never gotten with him there, then came back when they had enough.

Did he **** them though? If Lebron never left they would have never gotten Kyrie. Seems like Lebron did them a huge favor by letting them stockpile some assets while he was gone, ones they could have never gotten with him there, then came back when they had enough.
Good thinking.

I think its right for the most part. Most of the stars in the NBA are pretty unique to themselves.

Jordan/Kobe are probably the two most similar GOAT players.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
By that definition Curtis Borchardt and Luther Wright and everyone else are once in a lifetime players.