What's new

Will You Accept the Findings of the Muller Probe?

Will You Accept the Findings of the Muller Probe?

• Total voters
How exactly do you think the Russians actually convinced people to vote for Trump and not Hillary. Can you logically explain how one would be duped by them. Rationally explain the the thought process that those people went through.
Been duped by Trump. Manipulated by Russia. Stories about the Russian psych warfare are everywhere. They are quite brilliant, unfortunately.

The fact that our populace is so gullible and uninformed that what amounts to random ad spam on Facebook can swing an election for president is truly the most frightening thing to me.

“Random ad spam.”

You are highly uninformed and really without any excuse as this has been widely reported by right and left news, and accepted by all but the most slack jawed troglodytes. Dude please read up on the Russian IRA operation. Your ignorance on this matter is really embarrassing.

Been duped by Trump. Manipulated by Russia. Stories about the Russian psych warfare are everywhere. They are quite brilliant, unfortunately.

Ummm. You realize you didnt explain anything right?

You also realize that all you do parrot leftist talking points and dont actually present any proof. Right?

“Random ad spam.”

You are highly uninformed and really without any excuse as this has been widely reported by right and left news, and accepted by all but the most slack jawed troglodytes. Dude please read up on the Russian IRA operation. Your ignorance on this matter is really embarrassing.
Lol ok

Ummm. You realize you didnt explain anything right?

You also realize that all you do parrot leftist talking points and dont actually present any proof. Right?

Smile. I’m as far from left as you can get. Keep trying.

You need to understand that there are millions of conservatives who have not been brainwashed by Donnie. Most people voted against HRC, despite DTs incompetence. They thought he could be controlled and directed who to put on courts, and they were right on that point.

Here is a “leftist”. source called Fox News to help with your edification.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...social-media-campaign-against-us-revealed.amp

Really not necessary to prove the obvious, just do your homework and read the mueller report or any of hundreds of reputable sources.

You need to understand that there are millions of conservatives who have not been brainwashed by Donnie. Most people voted against HRC, despite DTs incompetence. They thought he could be controlled and directed who to put on courts, and they were right on that point.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...social-media-campaign-against-us-revealed.amp

Really not necessary to prove the obvious, just do your homework and read the mueller report or any of hundreds of reputable sources.

Even if there was some influence from the Russians, it was no where near the amount of influence that the leftist media had on the other side, the anti Trump agenda. All orchestrated from the deep state. Which ia affiliated with the global elites, which means its just more outside influence from bad actors and are not Americans. No different than the Russians.

Thanks Russia for balancing out the scale. I am grateful for what you did. We all should be thankful for Russia and them trying to help us.

Ok, just a minute. “Most people voted against HRC...”?

No, no they didn’t. She won the popular vote. Meaning more people voted for her than against her.

Am I missing something or are you just wrong?

Ya, you know what. **** it.

I'll go with Russian influenced the election. Im good with it too. Russians are good people.

Russia you rock. Thanks for delivering Trump. I thought I had my own reasons for voting for him, but I guess not. Whatever though. Who cares. Either way we ended up with the greatest president ever.

Thinga are great, and all you salty pessimists can suck a fat one. One day when you look back and your grand kids ask you why you didn't make something of the biggest economic boom in the history of man kind, you can tell them you were too busy complaining.

Ok, just a minute. “Most people voted against HRC...”?

No, no they didn’t. She won the popular vote. Meaning more people voted for her than against her.

Am I missing something or are you just wrong?

I voted for Trump and against Hillary at the same time.

I voted for Trump and against Hillary at the same time.

Jesus H, that does absolutely zero to address the point. Grats, I’m not sure a point has been less addressed than by what you did right now. Kudos

I think we need to give a little more credit to Russia. There was a hell of a lot more done than just some well placed Facebook ads here. Servers from both political parties were hacked. Sensitive Emails from one of the parties were released to be used as weapons against HRC in aiding Trump’s win. States critical to an electoral college were targeted. Just today I read that a district in Florida has now reported Russian interference from 2016. Because of the electoral college, all it takes is so well placed targeted hacking and you can swing a few states into your favor. As a remember, had Hillary won just 3 states in the Midwest, gained 80,000 more votes in just those 3 states, she would’ve won the electoral college.

If you don’t think sensitive emails about politics and election fraud wont heavily sway elections, then you’re missing out.

Russians have been doing disinformation campaigns for decades. Not too long ago they spread false claims of America’s CIA organizing the JFK assassination. They claimed in the 1980s that the United States had created AIDS and was purposely spreading it. The difference now, is that instead of producing pro communist propaganda via disinformation, pamphlets, and military coups, they’re doing it through online hacking and election fraud.

While in a way, I share @LogGrad98’s frustration with our ignorant populace, I feel like any society will have weaknesses. Any society will have sensitive fault lines. America’s most severe fault lines are race, gun rights, LGBT rights, rural and urban economies, and the two political parties. I think we should give Russia credit for figuring out which buttons to push to exacerbate these fault lines and work towards protecting our democracy.

Unfortunately, we have a White House that is completely disinterested in doing that. In fact, the reaction from the entire GOP welcomes further Russian intervention. At some point we’re Going to feel the effects of having a White House crippled by Trump and “acting” secretaries and a Congress crippled by a Republican Party that would rather stay in power than protect the country’s democracy. At some point, Trump’s nonstop exacerbation of these fault lines is going to bring some devastating damage. We may not feel the immediate effects. But unless this cancer is removed soon, I feel like our democracy will be headed to irreversible divide and destruction.

This isn’t going to be pretty.

Last edited:
Is ending (legalized) abortion (since we all know abortion will continue) and tax cuts really worth all of this? Is #owninthelibs really as great as you thought it would be?

Jesus H, that does absolutely zero to address the point. Grats, I’m not sure a point has been less addressed than by what you did right now. Kudos

Well I didnt address it because I thought it was a well known fact that the popular vote was a sham. The Democrats use all sorts of illegal ways of pumping up their vote totals. So its not true Hillary won the popular vote.

You really think there are that many stupid *** people out there that would actually vote for her? Im guessing that number is less than half of what was reported.

Well I didnt address it because I thought it was a well known fact that the popular vote was a sham. The Democrats use all sorts of illegal ways of pumping up their vote totals. So its not true Hillary won the popular vote.

You really think there are that many stupid *** people out there that would actually vote for her? Im guessing that number is less than half of what was reported.
If the Democrats had the ability to basically create votes out of thin air how did they lose?

Well I didnt address it because I thought

Where thought is concerned, you're the brain child of eeniemeenie and dutchrudder. You're spare parts.

In the future, if you're going to lie to us, continue not implying you thought, had a thought, or were thinking. It makes it easier for us to believe.

Even if there was some influence from the Russians, it was no where near the amount of influence that the leftist media had on the other side, the anti Trump agenda. All orchestrated from the deep state. Which ia affiliated with the global elites, which means its just more outside influence from bad actors and are not Americans. No different than the Russians.

Thanks Russia for balancing out the scale. I am grateful for what you did. We all should be thankful for Russia and them trying to help us.

I get it. Two wrongs make a right. Thank you Vlad for influencing our election. Do it again anytime.

I’m stepping out. I’ll reserve my energy for debating serious people who are not brainwashed.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, we have a White House that is completely disinterested in doing that. In fact, the reaction from the entire GOP welcomes further Russian intervention. At some point we’re Going to feel the effects of having a White House crippled by Trump and “acting” secretaries and a Congress crippled by a Republican Party that would rather stay in power than protect the country’s democracy. At some point, Trump’s nonstop exacerbation of these fault lines is going to bring some devastating damage. We may not feel the immediate effects. But unless this cancer is removed soon, I feel like our democracy will be headed to irreversible divide and destruction.

This isn’t going to be pretty.

You are right. It is easy for us to mock NPC and have a good laugh at his expense. But at the end of the day having people who embrace Russians picking our leaders is not funny at all.

This is normal rhetoric from an authoritarian leader. This isn’t going to end well. There’s no other way around it: