What's new

Will You Accept the Findings of the Muller Probe?

Will You Accept the Findings of the Muller Probe?

• Total voters
sk050319dAPR20190502094508.jpg

Why is Bob Mueller talking with house democrats right now? Although arguably not outright lying, the Attorney General misrepresented the reports findings Bob Mueller produced, and continues to do so.

Saying tax cuts stimulated the economy is very similar. By traditional measures, "the economy" is doing well. Also traditionally, the middle class continues to lose ground, wealth inequality grows, we bring in less in taxes while spending more, we borrow trillions from China, and we're one of the only first world nations that can't find the time to work in national health care.

So by all means, continue to fap to the 'healthy' 'economy' that donnie 'stimulated'. I really don't mind playing the cautious conservative for you.

I dont care one bit that you get triggered by hearing Trump's stimulus stimulated the economy. That is reality. Deal with it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/wh...port-agreed-no-collusion-white-house-n1001706

Sanders said that the two leaders discussed whether the administration would allow former White House counsel Don McGahn to testify before Congress as Democrats ramp up their oversight investigations into the administration. McGahn was a key witness in one of the 10 episodes of potential obstruction of justice by Trump Mueller outlined in the report.

Lolol. Nothing to see here folks, totally normal topic of conversation for Putin and Trump.

How stupid is it that the Dems corruptly setup the Russia investigation and now that no collusion was found they want to cling to obstruction charges, for a ****ing crime that wasnt even committed in the first place, and in fact the investigation should have been illegal use of the justice system to play political games.

And look at all the suckers here buying every word the leftist media feeds them. What a bunch of suckers. How many times can you be lied to before you get whats going on?

Except, Mueller himself disagrees, as the leaked memo to Barr shows. But, why would you trust Mueller on the contents of Mueller's report, as opposed to some op-ed based on Barr's summary?

Trust? I'm unamused by the circus and prefer the random op-ed if I'm going to read anything about it.

Side note: I've never heard of the Gazette and surprised someone hasn't thrown fox news or alt-right at me yet.

How stupid is it that the Dems corruptly setup the Russia investigation and now that no collusion was found they want to cling to obstruction charges, for a ****ing crime that wasnt even committed in the first place, and in fact the investigation should have been illegal use of the justice system to play political games.

And look at all the suckers here buying every word the leftist media feeds them. What a bunch of suckers. How many times can you be lied to before you get whats going on?

You might have a point if they havent told you multiple times they dont care about the details and want Trump gone at all costs. Justice, rule of law, decency be damned, just get rid of Trump.

You're fooling yourself if you think this is about actual crimes committed. If it were they'd be equally riled up about Obama, and about 10x as much about Clinton.

You might have a point if they havent told you multiple times they dont care about the details and want Trump gone at all costs. Justice, rule of law, decency be damned, just get rid of Trump.

You're fooling yourself if you think this is about actual crimes committed. If it were they'd be equally riled up about Obama, and about 10x as much about Clinton.

But to your point, going after Trump for a crime he didnt commit is right up there with going after Slick Willy for fornication.

Trust? I'm unamused by the circus and prefer the random op-ed if I'm going to read anything about it.

Side note: I've never heard of the Gazette and surprised someone hasn't thrown fox news or alt-right at me yet.

I think the fact that the editorial came out before the redacted report, much less Mueller's memo, was sufficiently refuting, regardless of who wrote it.

So just curious,

I know what the Trumper response will be. But for the 70 percent of us, are we totally cool with Trump telling Putin that he wouldn’t accept the Mueller findings? Are we cool with trump preventing former White House attorney Todd Mcgahn from testifying in Congress?

And are we cool with this because trump is so innocent and congress shouldn’t be able to investigate the White House and stuff?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/03/politics/trump-putin-phone-call-mueller-report/index.html

So just curious,

I know what the Trumper response will be. But for the 70 percent of us, are we totally cool with Trump telling Putin that he wouldn’t accept the Mueller findings? Are we cool with trump preventing former White House attorney Todd Mcgahn from testifying in Congress?

And are we cool with this because trump is so innocent and congress shouldn’t be able to investigate the White House and stuff?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/03/politics/trump-putin-phone-call-mueller-report/index.html
It's so ****ing bizarre. Why is Trump discussing his legal strategy with Vladimir Putin, the man he has been suspected of conspiring with? Even if Trump is completely innocent of wrong doing himself, he should at least have our backs wrt Russia’s role in the whole affair.

It's so ****ing bizarre. Why is Trump discussing his legal strategy with Vladimir Putin, the man he has been suspected of conspiring with? Even if Trump is completely innocent of wrong doing himself, he should at least have our backs wrt Russia’s role in the whole affair.

Where are you getting this from? All I've seen is an article CNN ran earlier about a call regarding Venezuela. Sounded pretty benign to me.

I think something people may forget, since it's been awhile since Mueller indicted 13 Russians working for the Internet Research Agency, that much of the Russian focus in helping Trump was not focused on getting Americans to vote for Trump, but convincing black Americans in particular to either sit the election out, or vote for a third party candidate.

https://www.ebony.com/culture/russians-target-african-american-voters-help-donald-trump/

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/rus...press-black-vote-indictment/story?id=53185084

This does not answer your specific question, but I think it's worth pointing out, since, in general, your question might be seen as part of the broader question as to whether the Russian active measures campaign actually had an effect on the election, or more specifically, whether Russian active measures could actually have influenced any members of our electorate as to how to vote, or whether to vote at all.
It never occurred to any of these people that the reason fewer black people voted in 2016 is that they didn't like Hillary? Seems so obvious. It's hard to believe that Russians could say things on social media that would prevent black people from voting. Can you explain how this would work?

So tell it to William Barr, already. You know, the guy at the head of the DOJ....
Is it of any concern to you that the Obama FBI opened an investigation into a rival political candidate's campaign? Does it matter to you that the basis for that investigation has now been disproven? Will you be okay if Trump uses the FBI to spy on the campaign of his eventual Democratic challenger? I suppose that if Trump is able to create some opposition research (verifiable or not) that suggests that his rival may have done something suspicious you're going to be okay with using whatever part of the Federal Intelligence Machine that might be necessary in order to stop this potential threat to our democracy.