What's new

Will You Accept the Findings of the Muller Probe?

Will You Accept the Findings of the Muller Probe?

• Total voters
I gave Joe a heartfelt and sincere apology for things I said that were out of line.

He didn't accept the apology, that's his business.

But I didn't really make up rumors, Joe. I said things that were mean.
Apology accepted. Doesn't mean I can't see the difference between your character and your claims about your character, though.

Which you will no doubt justify by providing unprofessional actions performed in the course of the investigation (as opposed to when tweeting a lady who caught his eye).
Why? Because it's okay to suggest you will use your position to attempt to prevent someone from getting elected as long as you are doing it to try to bed someone else's wife? It's okay to brag that you've been discussing an "insurance policy" with your higher ups using government phones as long as the person you're telling is your secret lover?

I believe he thinks that people oppose the Barr investigations into the Russia investigations for some reason other than them being obvious political payback, and that Democrats are actually worried about what will be discovered.

Oh, that drivel. He still thinks I’m pro democrat I guess. Some people never learn.

I believe he thinks that people oppose the Barr investigations into the Russia investigations for some reason other than them being obvious political payback, and that Democrats are actually worried about what will be discovered.

When there is insufficient evidence to prove someone committed a crime, are they...?

A. Presumed innocent

Or

B . Presumed guilty

I have yet to hear a single democrat worried about what Barr will “uncover.”

I do know that it’s been voiced quite loudly now by both democrats and republicans that they’re concerned about Barr’s mudding of the water’s on behalf of Trump at the expense of rule of law, national security, and the truth.

But according to republicans, Barr is an institutionalist. Mischaracterizing Mueller’s report and refusing to speak in the House in order to protect the president, not country, is exactly what James Madison would’ve wanted... besides, if we let Trump be impeached, tax cuts for the rich will be repealed and women will keep having abortions! We might even pass legislation to combat climate change!!!

I love that we discuss this with such ferver. Each of us will take what we will from the explanations provided. Just look at Foxnews Vs. CNN.. Two totally different opinions from the same set of information. Everyone has an agenda. I'd love to hear if this forum has actually changed one persons mind about President Trump, Robert Mueller, Hillary etc.....

I think discussing things rationally and honestly alters People’s opinions all the time. Most often in little, subtle ways, often without the person even being aware. Sometimes in noticeable large ways. But it is happening.

I have yet to hear a single democrat worried about what Barr will “uncover.”

I do know that it’s been voiced quite loudly now by both democrats and republicans that they’re concerned about Barr’s mudding of the water’s on behalf of Trump at the expense of rule of law, national security, and the truth.

But according to republicans, Barr is an institutionalist. Mischaracterizing Mueller’s report and refusing to speak in the House in order to protect the president, not country, is exactly what James Madison would’ve wanted... besides, if we let Trump be impeached, tax cuts for the rich will be repealed and women will keep having abortions! We might even pass legislation to combat climate change!!!

Thriller, during the Mueller Investigation: "Let the intelligence community do its job. Let the constitution work as it's intended."

Thriller, when the Justice Department investigates the origins of the Mueller investigation after it went on for two years without showing collusion/conspiracy: "Barr is muddying the water on behalf of Trump at the expense of the rule of law, national security and truth. ...Impeach now!"

Thriller, during the Mueller Investigation: "Let the intelligence community do its job. Let the constitution work as it's intended."

Thriller, when the Justice Department investigates the origins of the Mueller investigation after it went on for two years without showing collusion/conspiracy: "Barr is muddying the water on behalf of Trump at the expense of the rule of law, national security and truth. ...Impeach now!"

Lol

Stop being ridiculous.

Let’s not pretend that Barr and Mueller are on the same page here. And seeing how Barr wrote an oped defending trump and attacking Mueller last July. and seeing how he mischaracterized Mueller’s report, it’s pretty easy to suspect Barr’s “investigation” to be nothing more than a lame attempt to muddy the waters in Trump's behalf.

Let’s stop pretending that Barr is working as an apolitical AG. He has clearly become Trump’s newest fixer, Michael Cohen II.

Claiming that I’m being partisan by doubting Barr’s objectivity is laughable given the Mueller report, his letter criticizing Barr, and Mueller’s press conference today.

But that’s okay. ******** on our national security to cover trump’s *** is totally worth it cuz judges and tax cuts, right?

Are you surprised? He hates, intentional word choice, the right. Switch the typical words like “republican” or “conservative”. With “woman” or “black” in his posts. He can go ahead and report. Hate is hate. And he is hate.

That Jazzfanz either sees this and by silence condones it or is blind to this is my biggest complaint. Disgusting

Are you surprised? He hates, intentional word choice, the right. Switch the typical words like “republican” or “conservative”. With “woman” or “black” in his posts. He can go ahead and report. Hate is hate. And he is hate.

That Jazzfanz either sees this and by silence condones it or is blind to this is my biggest complaint. Disgusting

I want to clarify through your personal attack here.

So you see no difference between Barr’s investigation and Mueller’s in terms of objectivity and importance, correct? You don’t feel like Barr’s summary contradicted the findings of Mueller’s report despite Mueller’s letter claiming otherwise and yesterday’s press conference?

This isn’t about partisan politics. If Hillary had ordered a massive coverup that jeopardized our democracy, I’d be up in arms too (and you’d be just as supportive of hiring asking her AG to investigate the investigators, right?).

To blame my skepticism (I haven’t declared Barr should be prevented from investigating) of Barr’s impartiality on my own personal political biases seems extremely disingenuous considering Barr’s own recent history and the Mueller report, Mueller letter complaining about Barr, and yesterday’s press conference.

Last edited:
Lol

Stop being ridiculous.

Let’s not pretend that Barr and Mueller are on the same page here. And seeing how Barr wrote an oped defending trump and attacking Mueller last July. and seeing how he mischaracterized Mueller’s report, it’s pretty easy to suspect Barr’s “investigation” to be nothing more than a lame attempt to muddy the waters in Trump's behalf.

Let’s stop pretending that Barr is working as an apolitical AG. He has clearly become Trump’s newest fixer, Michael Cohen II.

Claiming that I’m being partisan by doubting Barr’s objectivity is laughable given the Mueller report, his letter criticizing Barr, and Mueller’s press conference today.

But that’s okay. ******** on our national security to cover trump’s *** is totally worth it cuz judges and tax cuts, right?

There's nothing ridiculous here at all. I'm not *claiming* that you're being partisan. Your double standard has been completely obvious throughout this entire thread. Barr, the Inspector General and the District Attorney from CT are doing legitimate investigations, just as Mueller's team at the FBI did. Instead of prematurely dismissing the entire Justice Department as politically biased, why don't you wait and see what evidence they uncover from within the FBI and the DNC, then see if there are any merits to their conclusions. See what they uncover about James Comey around the inception of the Russia probe. You might be surprised.

Last edited:
There's nothing ridiculous here at all. I'm not *claiming* that you're being partisan. Your double standard has been completely obvious throughout this entire thread. Barr, the Inspector General and the District Attorney from CT are doing legitimate investigations, just as Mueller's team at the FBI did. Instead of prematurely dismissing the entire Justice Department as politically biased, why don't you wait and see what evidence they uncover from within the FBI and the DNC, then see if there are any merits to their conclusions. You might be surprised.

No they aren’t of equal legitimate investigations. Mueller was activated after Trump fired Comey in an attempt to obstruct justice. This uncovered other crimes that the Mueller report has cited.

What malfeasance do you have which warrants Barr’s investigation?

It’s difficult for us patriots, both on the left and right to sit back and not comment on Barr’s obvious deception when:

1. Last July Barr argued against the Mueller investigation.
2. Barr’s summary clearly mischaracterized the findings of the Mueller report.
3. Barr’s summary irritated Mueller enough to warrant a letter of complaint and yesterday’s press conference.
4. I’m about 2/3rd through the Mueller report right now and even I see how ridiculous Barr’s summary was. He intentionally misled the public.

Answer me this, Have you read the Mueller report yet? How far are you?

There's nothing ridiculous here at all. I'm not *claiming* that you're being partisan. Your double standard has been completely obvious throughout this entire thread. Barr, the Inspector General and the District Attorney from CT are doing legitimate investigations, just as Mueller's team at the FBI did. Instead of prematurely dismissing the entire Justice Department as politically biased, why don't you wait and see what evidence they uncover from within the FBI and the DNC, then see if there are any merits to their conclusions. See what they uncover about James Comey around the inception of the Russia probe. You might be surprised.
Or it might make Trump's "nothing burger" look like a double with cheese and bacon.

Play on playa!

Ball is in Barr's court.

Your move, Barr. Jump froggy, jump!