What's new

Will You Accept the Findings of the Muller Probe?

Will You Accept the Findings of the Muller Probe?

• Total voters
You take a razor thin narrow view solely on military while I focus on free market capitalism.

Your summary of their views is pretty “off” and this is compounded by your assumption that I believe everything that you believe that they believe. And at the end you end up in the left field bleacher seats, gazing through binoculars at truth at the plate.

But you go assuming and jumping to false conclusions, man! You got the triggered thing down pat.

Lmao

@silesian

You are something else. I picture with this red face all mad and **** while you post.

Lmao

@silesian

You are something else. I picture with this red face all mad and **** while you post.

You can rest assured that toying with you is as much fun as watching my cat chase a laser pointer.

Don’t be insulted when I say my cat is smarter because my cat is a damn brainy kitty.

Great. You only need one tweet where he tells them to go back where they came from, refers to vedrmin, infestations, or says no human wants to live where they are from. I'll wait.

Did he tell Hillary to go back where she came from and fix that place first?

I think out of all the things Trump has said the go back to where you came from was by far the worst. But I still dont think he means it in a racist sense. He is a bad **** talker and just says stupid ****. He doesnt fear the repercussions and just says whatever he wants. When he is attacked he is willing to say whatever back, and in a round about way Im not mad about it. He gets viciously attacked constantly. On his looks , his family, his ideas. Its anything goes. People can say whatever they want about him. I cant blame a man for standing up for himself. Its a double standard to say that he cant.

Ive admitted he can say some dumb stuff sometimes. His go back comment was probably more aimed at Ilhan Omar, who is from somewhere else orginally and just happened to group in the rest who have had no qualms about taking shots at him. Its still not right to say, but if people take shots at your personally then why the hell not.

You simply cant say he is a flat out racist. He has said and done many nice things for people of color. Its a contradiction to say he is a racist. He is more of a, I will fight you no matter what type of guy. Even if it means taking cheap shots type of guy.

You can rest assured that toying with you is as much fun as watching my cat chase a laser pointer.

Don’t be insulted when I say my cat is smarter because my cat is a damn brainy kitty.

The vibe Im getting is that you are flustered amd taking this a bit too serious all the while pretending to be calm.

You remind me of that guy who says "Im not panicking, you are panicking" while panicking.

The vibe Im getting is that you are flustered amd taking this a bit too serious all the while pretending to be calm.

You remind me of that guy who says "Im not panicking, you are panicking" while panicking.

You keep believing what you believe.

Now go get that laser.

You simply cant say he is a flat out racist. He has said and done many nice things for people of color. Its a contradiction to say he is a racist.

By your standard, there are no racists. Every racist I have met has had an occasional kind thing to say about some individuals of the hated population.

So, in recognition of this wildly divergent standard, I think this discussion has reached its conclusion.

By your standard, there are no racists. Every racist I have met has had an occasional kind thing to say about some individuals of the hated population.

So, in recognition of this wildly divergent standard, I think this discussion has reached its conclusion.

Oh, but One Brow I know you never let anything go concerning our great president.

So Papadopolous was meeting with *gasp* foreign spies! He sounds like trouble to me.

Keep gasping the investigations are going well. One investigation has already recommended Comey be charged with 2 crimes. Barr is just waiting for all the investigations to be completed before bringing down Obama's FBI higher ups and others on criminal charges.

Last edited:
He was set up by Russians saying they had dirt on Clinton? If he does the right thing and reports it to the FBI, he is in no trouble.

You are finally right on one thing...he was set up. And the one setting his son up met with Fuson GPS the day before the meeting and the day after the meeting.

Huh? News to me.

Hannity told me that Hillary single handedly wrestled 15 different agencies to give our uranium away to the Russians. And opened a child blood sucking pizza parlor. Then she killed Seth rich to cover all of this up. Hannity tells me everything.

Nice try but Hannity stated exactly how many department heads had to OK it. I heard it with my own 2 little ears. Why not just tell the truth sometimes.

Nice try but Hannity stated exactly how many department heads had to OK it. I heard it with my own 2 little ears. Why not just tell the truth sometimes.

You failed grasped that Thriller identified Hannity as full of ****. So hearing it with your own two ears kinda... yeah. Do you see where you went with this yet?

You are finally right on one thing...he was set up. And the one setting his son up met with Fuson GPS the day before the meeting and the day after the meeting.

Technically, questions are right or wrong. The notion of Papodopolous being set up by the Russians, which Russians somehow knew he would brag about it after drinking, seems a little to fiction-like.

So, basically you’re **** at inferring a proper level of emotion based on text?

Well, we all knew that. Glad you could catch up to the rest of us.