What's new

will you watch the jazz the rest of the season if the sit on their hands

It all depends on info we'll probably never know. Like, I'd be pissed if the Jazz were conservative but I would also be pissed if they traded Burks, for example. So if no move is made because the Clipps drew a line in the sand at including Burks than I'd be happy. Ya know.

If it's any consolation, they'll be quickly disposed of by any team they face.
Yeah, cause there's never been an upset at the playoffs. We have a legit shot at the 5 seed and playing Memphis or Denver in the first round whom I wouldn't exactly consider unbeatable.

Yeah, cause there's never been an upset at the playoffs. We have a legit shot at the 5 seed and playing Memphis or Denver in the first round whom I wouldn't exactly consider unbeatable.
We? since when does we include Thunder fans on this board? :)

2 different things happening.KOC and Corbin love Jefferson and will resign him,making Kanter get stepson PT. AND MAKING SOME FANS HAPPY.Then there is myself and other fans that want to see the young guys grow on the court not from practice and scrub time.Watching Jefferson play is the most boring thing in the league,even when he plays good.you might as well give the 4 jazz guys a bag of popcorn cuz all they do is stand around watching.I want to see up and down hustle and passion ,guys diving for balls fighting for rebounds and all out passion.that to me is jazz basketball.The young guys play that brand of ball and I cant get enough of it.

I'm in the same boat. I haven't cared this little about the Jazz since before I was a Jazz fan. If they make an interesting trade and Favors becomes a starter I will be tuning in. If not, I might catch the occasional game and then watch the playoffs.

Sounds like a solid fan to me...

I'm in the same boat. I haven't cared this little about the Jazz since before I was a Jazz fan. If they make an interesting trade and Favors becomes a starter I will be tuning in. If not, I might catch the occasional game and then watch the playoffs.

It won't get my attention but if they let Al Jefferson walk at the end of the season then I will be happy and watch again as long as Favors is starting next season, if its with Paul Millsap I am fine with that. Only if Millsap is willing to move to the bench half way through next season or the following season for Kanter, so Millsap will be our 3rd big, if not I don't want Paul Millsap back either.

Yeah, stranger things have happened, and there aren't any truly dominant/unbeatable teams this year. I'll be watching.

Yeah, stranger things have happened, and there aren't any truly dominant/unbeatable teams this year. I'll be watching.

I don't see any way possible we'd be able to take down OKC or the Spurs in a series, but it's always fun to watch the playoffs regardless. I was at game 4 last year and when we made that run at the end of the game and almost came all the way back was maybe the most exiting moment for me last season.

The Jazz rarely make trades. Usually the trades they make are of necessity. Many of us think this is one of those times it needs to happen. Unfortunately there's a great chance nothing will happen.

every single playoff team will eat our 38-42 minutes of jefferson defense alive.
it will be a sweep.

only way we will win a game or 2 is if jefferson misses those games

every single playoff team will eat our 38-42 minutes of jefferson defense alive.
it will be a sweep.

only way we will win a game or 2 is if jefferson misses those games

More well thought out analysis from our favorite expert. Thanks for the input.

Reactions: GVC
More well thought out analysis from our favorite expert. Thanks for the input.

jefferson will get close to 40 minutes, every single coach wil;l prepare for it.
and exploit it.
corbin will make no adjustments
it will be a clean sweep

EDIT big al = tracy mcgrady

Last edited:
wow taking 15.6 shots per game and scorigng 17.7 points per game is constant and steady.

than more than half the players in the nba could do that

Aww man.. can you stop making sweeping statements like that?

Go and have a look in close games, when nothing's on, who do they pass the ball to and who bailed them out numerous times?

KOC isn't stupid. He's not keeping Al around just for kicks.