What's new

will you watch the jazz the rest of the season if the sit on their hands

How many games do the Jazz have left on national t.v.? How many games will they televise if the Jazz make the playoffs? That's how many I will be watching.

Also the Jazz have an almost exact record with your precious Dwill team.

I am talking about how the flaws are evident and the team sits on their hands. Dont be dumb. I am frustrated as hell at watching the youth rot and hopeing something will change. I did not care that Dwill was dealt. What I do care about is those assets we recieved for moving him not being utilized.

Next years season tickets were just purchased. So yes. Plus now I get watch away games while eating my waffle.

I am talking about how the flaws are evident and the team sits on their hands. Dont be dumb. I am frustrated as hell at watching the youth rot and hopeing something will change. I did not care that Dwill was dealt. What I do care about is those assets we recieved for moving him not being utilized.

Did you actually watch the GSW game? Hayward is turning into a reliable 6th man before our eyes. Favors is scoring & getting to the line at will - He'll start next season no questions asked. Burks has a new found composure. Kanter will get minutes next year.

And that's only 1/2 the season gone!

It's been frustrating watching them grow with limited minutes, but to say that "Nothing has changed" is just not true.

I'll watch a majority of the games, but I won't be nearly as interested as I would be if Favors & Kanter get more playing time. If I knew those guys were both going to get 25-30 minutes a game, I wouldn't miss a game.[/QUOTE]

This right heerrreee

Is it bad that one of the worst things someone can say to me at the moment is that the Jazz need to resign Jefferson? You can call my wife and kids names and it won't bother me as much as someone insisting that the Jazz need Jefferson.

When I hear that I break all ties with that person. Is that normal?

I'll watch. Our young players are developing and our vets are going to give us cap space.

I really think the Jazz will make a move or two though.

Did you actually watch the GSW game? Hayward is turning into a reliable 6th man before our eyes. Favors is scoring & getting to the line at will - He'll start next season no questions asked. Burks has a new found composure. Kanter will get minutes next year.

And that's only 1/2 the season gone!

It's been frustrating watching them grow with limited minutes, but to say that "Nothing has changed" is just not true.

One game dude. Lets not shout it out like we bawse all sudden son.

Is it bad that one of the worst things someone can say to me at the moment is that the Jazz need to resign Jefferson? You can call my wife and kids names and it won't bother me as much as someone insisting that the Jazz need Jefferson.

When I hear that I break all ties with that person. Is that normal?

I'd say Jefferson has been the stable force for our team this year to-be-honest-wit-choo.

Millsap started out slow
Foye started out slow
Hayward's been out injured
Burks started out cold
Marvin started out slow

Jefferson gives you what you ask for - constant and steady scoring. His defense has been patchy but if you go back and look at close games, he's been the ones putting the team on his back numerous times. He did it again last night in the 3rd to pull away from GSW.

I don't know if he'll produce with a new contract, but we're definitely getting our money's worth this year with him.

One game dude. Lets not shout it out like we bawse all sudden son.

??? Favors is 3rd in the team getting to the FT so far this season with limited minutes???

??? Hayward now is the main scoring punch off the bench & main cog closing out game???

That's definitely not just 1 game bro.

Since I've only watched 2 games in the past 2 months, I'm inclined to say no.

I'm in the same boat. I haven't cared this little about the Jazz since before I was a Jazz fan. If they make an interesting trade and Favors becomes a starter I will be tuning in. If not, I might catch the occasional game and then watch the playoffs.

Hotttnickkk;491457[B[B said:
]]??? Favors is 3rd in the team getting to the FT so far this season with limited minutes??? [/B][/B]??? Hayward now is the main scoring punch off the bench & main cog closing out game???

That's definitely not just 1 game bro.

LOL what are you shouting about those stupid stats for? If nothing else it means he should get MORE minutes!

I'd say Jefferson has been the stable force for our team this year to-be-honest-wit-choo.

Millsap started out slow
Foye started out slow
Hayward's been out injured
Burks started out cold
Marvin started out slow

Jefferson gives you what you ask for - constant and steady scoring. His defense has been patchy but if you go back and look at close games, he's been the ones putting the team on his back numerous times. He did it again last night in the 3rd to pull away from GSW.

I don't know if he'll produce with a new contract, but we're definitely getting our money's worth this year with him.

I don't think you understand what I am saying, I want to basically declare that person is dead, and not just to me. Does that clear it up?

Jefferson is a player I would never want to see ever again in a Jazz uniform. Bring back Howard before you resign Jefferson.

I don't think you understand what I am saying, I want to basically declare that person is dead, and not just to me. Does that clear it up?

Jefferson is a player I would never want to see ever again in a Jazz uniform. Bring back Howard before you resign Jefferson.

Whoahhh... I'm not sure I can help you with this much hate bro..

LOL what are you shouting about those stupid stats for? If nothing else it means he should get MORE minutes!

I hear ya. But it's kinda weird. The lack of minutes have made them "Hungry". Also the winning seemed to have made them want to win more as well.

I think KOC / Ty are onto something here.

Ok so there are diffrent levels of Die hard fans.

1) Those who will support and cheerlead every move that is made every TV deal that is signed and in our case buy cars from the family that own the team on principal. These your typical Jazz and Management do no wrong types and they will get my money till I die regardless of the product put on the floor.

2) Then you have those who love this team and are some what critical. Do not buy cars from the owner. Voice their displeasure of certain moves, but in the end put their trust into management and feel they know best.

3) The there are those that love the team just as much, but just become disgusted with how it is ran because we think we know better (Me). We want the coach fired if they are not playing the players we want to see. We want the players that dont produce traded. We want GMS fired who dont make the right moves. We just want to win and we want gratification now.

All levels are just as dedicated and loyal fans though its easy to call someone who does not support everything that goes on with the org not a good fan. We all want the same thing. To win. We just voice ourselves differently.

Last edited:
I've watched maybe 10 full games this year and bits and pieces of 10 more. That's is less than I have watched in 30 years as a fan.

This is the least I've watched the Jazz since '02/'03 as well, but I still like the team and will be watching as much as I can. I will no doubt make more time to watch them if we see some kind of beneficial shake up. Incoming posts tomorrow:

Clippers: We just want to stand pat for this playoff run
Jazz fans: WTF why is LOC playing solitaire still?!?!

This is the first year I got NBA League Pass so as much as I dislike this Jazz team, I continue to watch them.