What's new

Wing targets next summer?

Golden State can afford him. The owners are very good, will go into LT I bet.

They are keeping him... They may look to move AI or Barnes though for money reasons. Barnes doesn't do much for me though I'd like to see him on a team that gave him more opportunity.

They may try to attach assets to Lee to alleviate the burden, but there is no way they let Green go. I hate Green so much, but if he was on our team he's be one of my favorites fo sure.

A healthy Kawhi on the Jazz. Holy ****! Exum, Hayward, Kawhi, Favors, Gobert=best defense in the NBA. I would max Kawhi so fast it wouldn't even be funny. Kawhi is a 3pt threat, lock-down defender (who creates steals), superb rebounder, finals MVP, and a great competitor. It's a pipe dream because SA will max his ***.

A healthy Kawhi on the Jazz. Holy ****! Exum, Hayward, Kawhi, Favors, Gobert=best defense in the NBA. I would max Kawhi so fast it wouldn't even be funny. Kawhi is a 3pt threat, lock-down defender (who creates steals), superb rebounder, finals MVP, and a great competitor. It's a pipe dream because SA will max his ***.
And there is no way SA is going to let him go.

And there is no way SA is going to let him go.

Yeah people should give that up now... Can already see the thread start when FA opens "Go Get Kwahi". He will get 5 year max if he wants and he's worth it.

Danny Green is intriguing, just because he fills the huge need that the Jazz have of a guy who can shoot the lights out.

Gerald Green is also pretty good (and much better than most think) from outside, but he's getting frustrated with being a backup.

Aaron Affalo likely has too much bad blood with the Jazz to really be considered, plus I have worries about investing a lot in a guy who has been expendable multiple times.

Wes Matthews would be great, but he's going to get plenty of offers and I'm not sure the Jazz can offer him enough if they keep Kanter.

Khris Middleton and K. J. McDaniels would both be fine for the Jazz to trade for, but their teams could match anything Utah can offer to keep them in RFA. It's going to cost assets to acquire either of them.

DeMarre Carroll is probably the best option because he's only had one really good season as a journeyman, he's been hurt a lot this season, he has a great relationship with Quin Snyder and he seemed to genuinely enjoy playing in Utah. I'd say that he's the most likely target IF they keep Kanter also.

If they trade Kanter, then all bets are off. They can chase whoever they want. Personally, I'd prefer to see them use some combinations of Kanter, Burke and draft picks to grab a wing before the deadline and then maybe try to buy a bench to back them up or pursue a starting PG like Dragic to run the offense and bring Dante along slowly.

i bet a big portion of the jazz fanbase wishes they had jimmer instead of trey.
just like a big portion would rather have hayward than khawi.

interestin.
Enough with the race baiting. It's Giannis that we wish we had instead of Trey and Kawhi instead of Burks (still love him though.) Add those two guys (and subtract the Burk(e)s) and this team would be damn fun to watch. Still would need a PG, but fun as hell.

Do you think Butler is potential then? The Bulls have **** ownership.

Do you think Butler is potential then? The Bulls have **** ownership.

John Paxson said the Bulls will match on anything offered to him.

Nick Friedell: John Paxson tells @Waddle & Silvy show that Bulls will match any offer sheet Jimmy Butler signs -- even if it's a max offer. - See more at: https://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/jimmy_butler#sthash.tEitvdkV.dpuf

I would love to have Butler or Kawhi but I dont think either are options.

I wonder if Jeff Green is going to opt out. I also wonder what he would command in FA. I have not watched enough of him but he seems like he is a solid defender, athletic, long and a decent shooter.

Golden State can afford him. The owners are very good, will go into LT I bet.

Come on dude. I realize you're invested in this Kris Middleton thing and like to play the leading edge thing and all, but how about a straight up, non controversial POV on Draymond?

Come on dude. I realize you're invested in this Kris Middleton thing and like to play the leading edge thing and all, but how about a straight up, non controversial POV on Draymond?

I jsut think the Warriors will match on anything for Green.