What's new

With the Fifth Pick... Dante Exum

well, i'm another Aussie on this board (and the old one) for a few years now. must admit, i DID NOT want exum, as stated in a couple of other threads. i do hope he becomes something special in this league (especially now) but i think he's a huge risk at #5 give his limited exposure and experience. of course if he can becomes half as good as people say he can be i'm all for the pick.

btw i grew up watching his dad DoMiNaTE as a top-level import for the canberra cannons (my NBL team) back in the 80s, so i mean it when i say that i hope to see him do well. suspect he will take some time to get it together, but if trey and alec continue to step-up their own games it can only help. hate hearing the anti-burke/burks talk in this forum, i think they've both got a heap of talent and improvement still to come, hopefully with utah rather than elsewhere.

Do know much about how he did in his high school league down under? Was he dominant? Just good? Are there stats to be found anywhere?

Rooks getting some shots up!

[video]https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/68507D2AE61094736847550238720_2674f68aaf0.0.4.15517723750958493416.mp4?versionId=OxBrrNRpbUoin6O2M8K5C76acacquwpg

[video]https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/68507D2AE61094736847550238720_2674f68aaf0.0.4.15517723750958493416.mp4?versionId=OxBrrNRpbUoin6O2M8K5C76acacquwpg
Moar

Do know much about how he did in his high school league down under? Was he dominant? Just good? Are there stats to be found anywhere?

You've been talking about his HS stats for quite a while...aaaand now you're saying you can't find them?

Well at least you're basically admitting you were talking out of your ***.

Rodney Hood's shooting mechanics look really sound, almost effortless.

You've been talking about his HS stats for quite a while...aaaand now you're saying you can't find them?

tbh i clarified this HS stats thing for Seattlejazzfan probably about a month or 2 ago. Its like hes forgot thats ever happened the last few days

Edit: I know I read an article during this years ASC that mentioned his stats from last years ASC, ill try and find that again.

Last edited:
It kind of looked like Exum's shot was a little different that what I've seen. Looks better. not as flat.

Reading is fundamental. I'll help you out though - I asked about his high school league. I have seen his stats when he played against HS kids - those are the high school stats we can find. Again, I'm curious about his stats from his high school league.

Again, try to keep up.

Who cares dude. Just watch him play with the Jazz for the years to come.

What are you trying to prove, that a glance through his HS stats will show that the professional decision-makers the Jazz have in place made a poor decision?

Who cares dude. Just watch him play with the Jazz for the years to come.

What are you trying to prove, that a glance through his HS stats will show that the professional decision-makers the Jazz have in place made a poor decision?

What the hell are you talking about? I'm on the Exum train. I'm just interested in seeing his high school stats. Nothing more. Why read more into it? Hantlers can't read and you read more than what's there. Ugh.

What the hell are you talking about? I'm on the Exum train. I'm just interested in seeing his high school stats. Nothing more. Why read more into it?

Relax dude. Just streamed in (rip HH), thought you were being all zooby again

Reading is fundamental. I'll help you out though - I asked about his high school league. I have seen his stats when he played against HS kids - those are the high school stats we can find. Again, I'm curious about his stats from his high school league.

Again, try to keep up.

Afaik there is no league. THey schedule scrimmages and work individually and as a group.

What the hell are you talking about? I'm on the Exum train. I'm just interested in seeing his high school stats. Nothing more. Why read more into it? Hantlers can't read and you read more than what's there. Ugh.

Can you please cheer for a city other than Utah or change the sport and root for the Seattle Seahawks until you get your Super Sonics back?

If I cared about discussing with you I'd search your xenophobic comments about Exum and international players in general, about how they lack competitive spirit, are soft and bust all the time.

Just know that your shtik is not appreciated.

Again, try to keep up.

I don't know how many times I need to say this, but that wasn't a HS tournament. There were college players and professional players involved. If you think it was only HS kids, then you are very mistaken and blatantly ignorant.