What's new

Woj: Don to the Cavs for Markkanen, Agbaji, Sexton, three unprotected 1sts, two swaps, and a partridge in a pear tree.

Why would Donovan’s efficiency be better? People talk about the supporting cast like he didn’t have help which is absolute bull ****. This ain’t 2019.

I wasn't saying that Don's efficiency will be better on the Cavs than it was on the Jazz, and I definitely wasn't saying that he didn't have any help or that his supporting cast wasn't good here, I've always argued the exact opposite. All I meant is that I think Don's efficiency next year will be better than Sextons, but Sexton likely averages more ppg than Don. Don will be on a young but very talented Cavs team and Sexton will be on a young rebuilding/tanking Jazz team. Sexton also isn't all that far removed from his ACL injury. I think it just makes sense to expect Don to have a better overall season than Sexton next year.

So lame that people on here are so preoccupied by the New York Knicks. Getting excited because they don't get Don? Who cares?

These picks look worse than the Wolves picks. Cleveland is very good and very young.

We are like a video game franchise now. Loaded with youth and picks expecting stars to emerge. Very presumptuous. We should have built around Don for a while. Colin is fine and all, but he seems like a Don without star appeal and ruthless playoff dominance potential.

I don't hate this overall. I'm more just disengaged. This makes me lose interest. At least there's no more ruthless, unjustified Don hate.

Maybe I'll get banned for this like I got banned twice before for bogus garbage.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app
Regarding sexton: Someone posted the stats of sexton and don from their 3rd years in the league. they were pretty identical. So sexton is cheaper, comes with more assets, probably plays better defense and is the same good as donovan for the same time frame and you think the jazz made a mistake right? (plus the fact that donovan was wanting to bail anyway)