What's new

Woj: Don to the Cavs for Markkanen, Agbaji, Sexton, three unprotected 1sts, two swaps, and a partridge in a pear tree.

It's going to be b some fever dream **** if Sexton leads the Jazz to the Finals in a year everyone thought we were going to be tanking. I still think this team could either be really good or really bad. Will be a fun year for sure. If THT, the rooks, Fonteccio, Vanderbilt, Beasley pan out, and possibly Westbrook (comes back to MVP form with a chip on his shoulder) this team could be dangerous.

So lame that people on here are so preoccupied by the New York Knicks. Getting excited because they don't get Don? Who cares?

These picks look worse than the Wolves picks. Cleveland is very good and very young.

We are like a video game franchise now. Loaded with youth and picks expecting stars to emerge. Very presumptuous. We should have built around Don for a while. Colin is fine and all, but he seems like a Don without star appeal and ruthless playoff dominance potential.

I don't hate this overall. I'm more just disengaged. This makes me lose interest. At least there's no more ruthless, unjustified Don hate.

Maybe I'll get banned for this like I got banned twice before for bogus garbage.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

So lame that people on here are so preoccupied by the New York Knicks. Getting excited because they don't get Don? Who cares?

These picks look worse than the Wolves picks. Cleveland is very good and very young.

We are like a video game franchise now. Loaded with youth and picks expecting stars to emerge. Very presumptuous. We should have built around Don for a while. Colin is fine and all, but he seems like a Don without star appeal and ruthless playoff dominance potential.

I don't hate this overall. I'm more just disengaged. This makes me lose interest. At least there's no more ruthless, unjustified Don hate.

Maybe I'll get banned for this like I got banned twice before for bogus garbage.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL........WE'VE MISSED YOU!

Who averages more ppg this year? Sexton or Donovan? Imma go ahead and say Collin. Not that I think he’s better but he’s gonna get 20+ shots a night.

Who averages more ppg this year? Sexton or Donovan? Imma go ahead and say Collin. Not that I think he’s better but he’s gonna get 20+ shots a night.

I could definitely see that. Don's efficiency will be better butt I think Sexton averages more ppg.

Meh Mitchell not giving it his all because he didn't like Rudy(your claim) made me disengaged. Hopefully these new guys actually want to be here.

Somebody here once told me after the Gobert trade that we should be excited and supportive of the guys that are here.

Here’s what the Rockets got for James Harden:

2022 Nets unprotected 1st
2022 Milwaukee unprotected 1st
2024 Nets unprotected 1st
2026 Nets unprotected 1st

21/23/25/27 pick swaps

Dante Exum
Rodions Kurucs

We got WAY more than that for Donovan considering the value of the picks and players we got.