What's new

Woj: Don to the Cavs for Markkanen, Agbaji, Sexton, three unprotected 1sts, two swaps, and a partridge in a pear tree.

What is hilarious is they have built like a slightly better(?) version of the Jazz... small dynamic guards, good rim protecting bigs, nothing really great on the wing...
That is pretty funny, because its true. They raise their floor in the regular season but the playoff dissapointments lurk down the road. We are here as your support group cavs fans.

You made me laugh, but Corbin was fired a couple months before the draft in 2014.
Oh you thought I was saying that he was coaching during the draft. No I was saying that he was coaching during the tank. And doing a poor job of tanking.

I love that NY thinks the smart thing to do to save face is tell Woj they offered RJ (again) Obi and Mitchell for Donovan... like why leak that and let them see it?
It’s more like someone on How to Catch a Predator caught off guard and ends up having to give a rationalization on the spot that makes no sense and further incriminates or hurts them.