Lightly protected 2027 1st Round Pick
Some other picks?

Wolves In
Conley
NAW
Some other picks?

Wolves Out
Russell

Granted, I could be totally off here, but that's what it sounds like.

Underwhelming for sure, but still a deal I would accept if it was the best on the table. I guess we’ll never know what else was out there. Sucks we had to lose NAW and couldn’t include Gay in the deal. Also list two 2nds…yeah the more I think about it the more underwhelming it feels.

What exactly did you guys think we’d get for those three?

Vando was being discussed for seconds. Conley was being discussed for players from the Clippers. Beasley was being discussed for a protected first. We just got the most coveted draft asset available for them.

Ainge hits it out of the park again.

So this trade is all about cap space and one sorta ok asset.

Meh. I'm not happy or bummed. Just meh.
I’d say that’s a pretty fair assessment. Wish they could’ve gotten a pick swap this year as a sweetener. Would’ve made the whole thing a lot more appealing. I’m still happy they made a deal, but it is underwhelming.

What exactly did you guys think we’d get for those three?

Vando was being discussed for seconds. Conley was being discussed for players from the Clippers. Beasley was being discussed for a protected first. We just got the most coveted draft asset available for them.

Ainge hits it out of the park again.
Halfway agree. Feel like outside of Rudy/Don, the Jazz have left value out on the fringes. Maybe it wasn’t there to begin with, but it would be nice to see DA capitalize on getting a little bit more value in the way of 2nd round picks and/or young players with upside.

Nah, you can be fine with the trade. But this wasn’t some Ainge masterclass.
It's certainly not what most of us in the fanbase were hoping for, but it does move the Jazz along toward their goals.

All this talk about a seller's market I think made us greatly overrate what the buyers were willing to pay.

Nah, you can be fine with the trade. But this wasn’t some Ainge masterclass.
Seems like we could have done this deal at the start of the season and been in the top 5 for Wemby.

The whole idea of holding out was that we would improve the stock on these guys to get slightly better return and that didnt happen.

Glad we did it overall, but I'm not doing backflips.

Best thing is that hopefully this trade makes GM's less scared to deal with Danny. Got to remember this was the guy willing to give up 5 1st rounders for Justice Winslow.

You will see. I really don’t know how you guys aren’t ****ing excited about this.

i'm massively excited purely on the tank potential. Top 5-6 pick incoming and some kind of slight chance at Victor. Ainge's timing with everything seems to have worked out well. Hopefully we'll suck really bad for 2 months, probably suck next season and then boom Set up for a decade and a half with relatively minimal pain.