What's new

Woj: Jazz finalizing contract with German center Tibor Pleiss

Also, this contract is a complete ****ing steal. Lol, Pleiss making almost as much as Tomic. **** that dude.
Pretty sure we don't pay Pleiss' taxes for him, which I'm pretty sure is the case with Euro contracts. You're comparing net to gross. So not a good comparison.

Tiago Splitter who was taken 28th in 2007 (Tibor Pleiss was taken 31st in 2010), signed a 3-year $11 mil deal with the Spurs at age 25 (same as Pleiss).

Pleiss put up great stats when he was the man on a team.

Splitter was MVP of ACB league (Spain). At this time he was the best center in europe.

This is a cheap deal. Ya can't complain about these reported #'s considering Alexis Ajinca for 4 years 20mil/

Pleiss officially signed

Utah Jazz PR
‏@UtahJazzPR
The @utahjazz have signed C Tibor Pleiss to a multi-year contract. Pleiss (7-3, 262, Germany) most recently played for FC Barcelona.

Pleiss officially signed

Utah Jazz PR
‏@UtahJazzPR
The @utahjazz have signed C Tibor Pleiss to a multi-year contract. Pleiss (7-3, 262, Germany) most recently played for FC Barcelona.

Now all the bigs with the Jazz with non-guaranteed contracts see ya!!!!!!!!

Now all the bigs with the Jazz with non-guaranteed contracts see ya!!!!!!!!

That's Cooley and that's it. I think he may make it.

Gobert/Pliess/Cooley
Favors/Booker/Lyles
Hayward/Ingles
Burks/Hood/Millsap
Exum/Burke/Cotton/Neto

Jody Genessy @DJJazzyJody
7-3 German center Tibor Pleiss made 66 of 90 3-pointers for the Jazz during his first day in his Utah visit.

Ben Dowsett said it too:

@Ben_Dowsett: Dennis Lindsey says Tibor Pleiss made 66 of 90 3s when the Jazz worked him out.

Remember when infection wanted a stretch-4, and was pissed about signing Pleiss?

Well then.

Hey Cy, how about them unreal mechanics.

Remember when infection wanted a stretch-4, and was pissed about signing Pleiss?

Well then.

I've been meaning to reply to that thread but have not as of yet and eventually get around to it. If Pleiss can bring that kind of shooting and otherwise manage to stay on the floor, I'd be ecstatic. You'll have to link me up to where I was pissed about signing him.

Jody Genessy @DJJazzyJody
7-3 German center Tibor Pleiss made 66 of 90 3-pointers for the Jazz during his first day in his Utah visit.

dorothy.gif

Well then.

Hey Cy, how about them unreal mechanics.

Not agreeing or disagreeing with either of you, but how many he made doesn't mean he has good or bad mechanics. Shawn Marion for example. Anyways, carry on.

Pick and pop is back!

Who wants to bet the first thing Boler says is, "Pleiss...NICE" when he hits a 3?
Or how many times he'll work in the obvious "the Pleiss is right" while Booner tries to just die alongside.

And EVERY SINGLE TIME he gets a four point play, it'll be Tibor for four!!

You can booker it.