What's new

WOJ: Korver to Jazz for Burks and 2 second rounders

^Just like that first three he made. The switch was there as fast as Charlotte could make it. But Korver has such a quick release and high arc that it didn't matter.

The other valuable lesson guys like Allen and even Mitchell can learn from Korver is how to properly use screens. Kyle leaves zero space between him and the guy setting the pick. You can't go through the screen as a defender; there's no space. Too often I see a ton of white space when Rudy or someone else sets a screen.

Know what’s cool? Even when Korver doesn’t shoot an eFG% of 100% (and being the only guy on the team that takes ****ing charges [what is up with that])?

That spacing is gonna happen. And he’s still gonna get his shot off.

My only real issues with Korver are his age and terrible finals performances with the Cavs, where to me he looked spent.

the best thing about this trade other than the much needed spacing is how much better allen is going to get learning from KK. a potential shooter's lineup including allen, KK, ingles is exciting.

You ever notice where Korver’s man is on defense? He’s trying to cover Korver. That’s a bit different than how some of our players are played, especially behind the arc.