What's new

World travel

I was thinking it looks a little more color diverse than Amalfi. Maybe it is though.

Yeah I noticed the color is off for the Amalfi coast but the mountains are similar. Could it be near Cinque Terre? They have similar colors.

I had an idea the other night to pull all my 401k money, go on a world cruise for a year, and on the last day fall overboard as we're pulling into the last port. Seems as good a way to go as any.

Sent from my SM-A426U using JazzFanz mobile app

Pretty good way to go tbh.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I had an idea the other night to pull all my 401k money, go on a world cruise for a year, and on the last day fall overboard as we're pulling into the last port. Seems as good a way to go as any.

Sent from my SM-A426U using JazzFanz mobile app
Drowning seems kind of uncomfortable to me.

If you just buy a pill cutter, you won’t have to score them.

According to folks i know who abused heroin and oxycontin (and some fetanyl) nothing really can compare to mainlining herion.
I have abused pain pills and eaten some fetanyl but never tried heroin so i cant make the comparison myself but the ones i know who have done it all say heroin cant be beat.

I smoked some pure opium from iran back in the day and that **** blew my damn mind. Better than oxy or fetanyl.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Currently on a Thailand/Veitnam trip. In Krabi atm.

Stayed Hoi An for a week. Beautiful city, amazing locals, and great food. Got a 3 piece suit tailored for $200!

Krabi’s a bit too touristy for my taste, but gorgeous none the less.

Funny for a “3rd world” part of the world, there are no homeless anywhere. Pretty sure they would be disgusted with our cities and how we treat the less fortunate tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

London, I thought it was amazing. I’d love to go back and hit up Scotland.

Banff is also on my bucket list. I love hiking and photography.

Anyone ever been to Germany? In particular Kaiserslautern? I traced my ancestry all the way back to there, so hoping to go there next year, think it would be cool. How about any of the Greek islands? Thanks.