What's new

Worldwide Genocide Continues: 13,867 DEAD from COVID-19 Shots

carey scurry fan

Worldwide Genocide Continues: 13,867 DEAD and 1,354,336 Injuries in European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 Shots​

EudraVigilance-05062021-summary-adrreports.jpg

No one is dying from the vaccines. They are dying from something else and then the vaccine gets attributed for the death.

Just kidding, the real reason people are dying isn't from the vaccine it's from the implant in the vaccine. Bill gates presses a button on his phone that activates the poison capsule in the implant and they die from that.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

No one is dying from the vaccines. They are dying from something else and then the vaccine gets attributed for the death.

Just kidding, the real reason people are dying isn't from the vaccine it's from the implant in the vaccine. Bill gates presses a button on his phone that activates the poison capsule in the implant and they die from that.

how in the world would u know that no one has passed? its a euro database that only accounts for 1 percent from a passive voluntary system. The number can be anywhere from 10 percent up to 80 percent unreported deaths. Why anyone would trust these big pharm crooks that are the same people responsible for the opioid crisis and Vioxx is Stockholm's syndrome at the highest level. the usa vaers system has reported 4863 dead from the covid-19. People are dying you can make jokes all you want and accuse someone of conspiracies all you but this is serious shti and everyone needs to start pay attention. CDC-5.34.21.jpg

how in the world would u know that no one has passed? its a euro database that only accounts for 1 percent from a passive voluntary system. The number can be anywhere from 10 percent up to 80 percent unreported deaths. Why anyone would trust these big pharm crooks that are the same people responsible for the opioid crisis and Vioxx is Stockholm's syndrome at the highest level. the usa vaers database is up to

Even if these numbers were accurate (they are not), since there have been over 2 billion vaccine doses given, this is a ridiculously low rate of side effects.
yes the numbers are under reported. Your gonna sit and have unconditional trust for criminal big pharm that has been sued for 35 billion over the last 10 years and try and say this is false? I wish everyone good health whether u took the covid-19 shot or not and I enjoy reading this forums posts. Dont get upset with me because I dont bow before the big pharm criminal murderous machine. These psychopaths cannot be trusted with the publics health in any capacity.

how in the world would u know that no one has passed? its a euro database that only accounts for 1 percent from a passive voluntary system. The number can be anywhere from 10 percent up to 80 percent unreported deaths. Why anyone would trust these big pharm crooks that are the same people responsible for the opioid crisis and Vioxx is Stockholm's syndrome at the highest level. the usa vaers system has reported 4863 dead from the covid-19. People are dying you can make jokes all you want and accuse someone of conspiracies all you but this is serious shti and everyone needs to start pay attention. View attachment 10767
Nothing about what you're posting is at all serious ****. You're a ****ing clown who got duped.

how in the world would u know that no one has passed? its a euro database that only accounts for 1 percent from a passive voluntary system. The number can be anywhere from 10 percent up to 80 percent unreported deaths. Why anyone would trust these big pharm crooks that are the same people responsible for the opioid crisis and Vioxx is Stockholm's syndrome at the highest level. the usa vaers system has reported 4863 dead from the covid-19. People are dying you can make jokes all you want and accuse someone of conspiracies all you but this is serious shti and everyone needs to start pay attention. View attachment 10767
Lol
You took my post seriously? Come on crackpot. Wise up.

the usa vaers system has reported 4863 dead from the covid-19.
I assume you mean deaths from the vaccine, and not total deaths from Covid-19. At any rate, yeah Tucker Carlson has been promoting the notion that thousands have died from the vaccine in the United States. Apparently not…

Reactions: MVP
Why anyone would trust these big pharm crooks that are the same people responsible for the opioid crisis and Vioxx is Stockholm's syndrome at the highest level.
I agree. The pharmacological industry are just capitalists, mostly out to make a buck, and would push any relatively safe medicine they were allowed to. That's why they are so tightly regulated.

I do trust the doctors I work with, the government employees (most of whom have no financial incentive), etc.

yes the numbers are under reported.
Please. The antivaccine movements make sure that, if anything, the numbers are inflated. The leading antivaxxers are a boatload of grifters, con men, and deluded yet useful idiots. Why anyone would trust these anti-vaccine crooks that are the same people responsible for measles outbreaks and pushing quackery is Stockholm's syndrome at the highest level.

Your gonna sit and have unconditional trust for criminal big pharm that has been sued for 35 billion over the last 10 years and try and say this is false?
I don't have any more trust in the big pharmacological companies than in any other large industry.

Dont get upset with me because I dont bow before the big pharm criminal murderous machine.
Of course not. I'm upset with you because you want to kill off tens of thousands of people by covid19 to satisfy your paranoia. I'm perfectly fine with your hating the pharmacologicals.

Please. The antivaccine movements make sure that, if anything, the numbers are inflated. The leading antivaxxers are a boatload of grifters, con men, and deluded yet useful idiots. Why anyone would trust these anti-vaccine crooks that are the same people responsible for measles outbreaks and pushing quackery is Stockholm's syndrome at the highest level.

I don't have any more trust in the big pharmacological companies than in any other large industry.

Of course not. I'm upset with you because you want to kill off tens of thousands of people by covid19 to satisfy your paranoia. I'm perfectly fine with your hating the pharmacologicals.
OK OB, we can just call it on this thread now.

Ever wonder who in the world would take a handle like "carey scurry fan" Who is "carey scurry"? And why would any real person be a fan?

Call me crazy if you like, but this guy is a paid hack or an FBI squad scouring the JFC for potentially violent conservatives/antivaxxers/future capitol rioters/conspiracy theorists/John Birch Society net shadowers/anti-guvmint wackos and so forth ad infinitum.

and for every one of him there's some damn "nyet KGBisty..... oordenery Amerikanskii Sitisin" willing to play him out.

I mean, what else can you say but this guy is just toooo damn stupid for words?

He makes even me just feel stupid for having ideas remotely similar.

People should stop getting vaccinated and should stick flashlights up their butts while injection bleach. That'll fix everything. I encourage all Trumpers to do this.

hmmm....

I'm looking for the "falsifiable" element in this conspiracy theory. ya know?

Like Einstein's theory, which has some falsifiable aspects which have in fact been proven false. So far, scientists haven't just thrown it all out. Just don't want to. Too many nice babies in that bath water. Like Newton's laws, Einstein's are immensely useful in practical terms for the domain where they apply. And the "out there" stuff just lets us know it's not gonna be useful "out there" and we still have stuff we need to know.

Pretty much the same with Evolution, which if you go back and actually read Darwin you can hardly believe any of it. But it is still a useful blanket that supports..... or covers...... a lot of stuff people want to do that with. And the alternative hypothesis (The Bible) is nothing but a metaphor and gives no useful information for understanding nature.

circular logic covers most human reason, still.

Too damn easy to do a smartass video like this without one specific fact on board.

The reason I reject this thread's thesis is more to do with exaggeration/extrapolation/sheer inflammatory rhetoric. It's not posed as something to generate discussion or intellectual efforts to deal with issues. It's calling people "killers" and ****. NO respect for the reality of all the measures being taken to be humane, responsible, and effective.

I know there are some who look at the new vaccine technology as a tool where other genetic material could be included along with the viral material that is for causing the immune system to develop full immunity, but the full mDNA or MRNA is being reported, and can quickly be determined by thousands of independent labs. It is also being fully reported when reactions occur because so damn many people are interested to be at the front of those reports if there are reactions.

older vaccine technologies have reactions rates, disease transmission rates, mortality rates too. Just not nearly the rates resulting from not using the vaccines.

We accept vaccine rates that are 1/1000th the disease rates generally. Even 1/100 for more severe diseases. Offhand, considering the statistics, we are pretty effective with these vaccines being very beneficial with probably 1/10000 negative results for a disease that for vulnerable people is pretty deadly.

And we do stuff for the people who suffer anything from the vaccine. Or should. Just part of the overall cost/benefit decision.

People should stop getting vaccinated and should stick flashlights up their butts while injection bleach. That'll fix everything. I encourage all Trumpers to do this.
C'mon Thriller, you're gonna get someone hurt.

They need to stick 1000 lumens up their butt or else it's not going to be effective.