What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Worldwide Genocide Continues: 13,867 DEAD from COVID-19 Shots

Worldwide Genocide Continues: 13,867 DEAD and 1,354,336 Injuries in European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 Shots​

EudraVigilance-05062021-summary-adrreports.jpg

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
No one is dying from the vaccines. They are dying from something else and then the vaccine gets attributed for the death.

Just kidding, the real reason people are dying isn't from the vaccine it's from the implant in the vaccine. Bill gates presses a button on his phone that activates the poison capsule in the implant and they die from that.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

No one is dying from the vaccines. They are dying from something else and then the vaccine gets attributed for the death.

Just kidding, the real reason people are dying isn't from the vaccine it's from the implant in the vaccine. Bill gates presses a button on his phone that activates the poison capsule in the implant and they die from that.

how in the world would u know that no one has passed? its a euro database that only accounts for 1 percent from a passive voluntary system. The number can be anywhere from 10 percent up to 80 percent unreported deaths. Why anyone would trust these big pharm crooks that are the same people responsible for the opioid crisis and Vioxx is Stockholm's syndrome at the highest level. the usa vaers system has reported 4863 dead from the covid-19. People are dying you can make jokes all you want and accuse someone of conspiracies all you but this is serious shti and everyone needs to start pay attention. CDC-5.34.21.jpg

how in the world would u know that no one has passed? its a euro database that only accounts for 1 percent from a passive voluntary system. The number can be anywhere from 10 percent up to 80 percent unreported deaths. Why anyone would trust these big pharm crooks that are the same people responsible for the opioid crisis and Vioxx is Stockholm's syndrome at the highest level. the usa vaers database is up to

Even if these numbers were accurate (they are not), since there have been over 2 billion vaccine doses given, this is a ridiculously low rate of side effects.
yes the numbers are under reported. Your gonna sit and have unconditional trust for criminal big pharm that has been sued for 35 billion over the last 10 years and try and say this is false? I wish everyone good health whether u took the covid-19 shot or not and I enjoy reading this forums posts. Dont get upset with me because I dont bow before the big pharm criminal murderous machine. These psychopaths cannot be trusted with the publics health in any capacity.

Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
how in the world would u know that no one has passed? its a euro database that only accounts for 1 percent from a passive voluntary system. The number can be anywhere from 10 percent up to 80 percent unreported deaths. Why anyone would trust these big pharm crooks that are the same people responsible for the opioid crisis and Vioxx is Stockholm's syndrome at the highest level. the usa vaers system has reported 4863 dead from the covid-19. People are dying you can make jokes all you want and accuse someone of conspiracies all you but this is serious shti and everyone needs to start pay attention. View attachment 10767
Nothing about what you're posting is at all serious ****. You're a ****ing clown who got duped.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
how in the world would u know that no one has passed? its a euro database that only accounts for 1 percent from a passive voluntary system. The number can be anywhere from 10 percent up to 80 percent unreported deaths. Why anyone would trust these big pharm crooks that are the same people responsible for the opioid crisis and Vioxx is Stockholm's syndrome at the highest level. the usa vaers system has reported 4863 dead from the covid-19. People are dying you can make jokes all you want and accuse someone of conspiracies all you but this is serious shti and everyone needs to start pay attention. View attachment 10767
Lol
You took my post seriously? Come on crackpot. Wise up.

Red

the usa vaers system has reported 4863 dead from the covid-19.
I assume you mean deaths from the vaccine, and not total deaths from Covid-19. At any rate, yeah Tucker Carlson has been promoting the notion that thousands have died from the vaccine in the United States. Apparently not…

Reactions: MVP