What's new

Worst decision of 2010

Worst decision of 2010?

• Not re-sign Matthews

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Let a division rival sign Matthews

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sign an aging player for multiple years in Matthews place just to save some money

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • All of the above

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
Archie, evidently name-calling is a no-no. That is, if you're calling DJ names. It's okay for him to call others names though.

Well I will defend myself if other people are being idiots. ;) I just don't like personal attacks unless they are in a joking manner.

Duke, I'm not trying to troll, it's just my opinion, but you're an idiot.

Yes you are the one doing the person attack. Major facepalm.If i bug you so much then don't read my posts smart one. ;) I like having debated and if someone doesn't agree with your argument it makes them an idiot? Please explain oh wise one?

plz vote my poll kthxbye:

1. A
2. A
3. A
4. A

i eagerly anticipate for baffling result!

Wow didnt think this joke of a thread would get this much attention. Duh the poll is stupid. Its just to show how much the the jazz fud up not resigning Matthews. Cant believe some of you took it so serious. :D

Wow didnt think this joke of a thread would get this much attention. Duh the poll is stupid. Its just to show how much the the jazz fud up not resigning Matthews. Cant believe some of you took it so serious. :D

Careful. You might back into someone backpedalling that fast.