What's new

Would he like it here? Would you do it? Would they?

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Cleveland wouldn't

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Love wouldn't stay

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters

♪alt13

D FAVs and our draft pick for Kevin Love.

Future front court

Hayward
Love
Gobert

Love in Cleveland is a Bad Idea IMO. He would fit great here though and we could offer him a lot of money to resign.

I like the poll better without the last 2 options as they're speculative and makes it difficult for me to pick. If it is simple a yes or no question, then yes.

I like the poll better without the last 2 options as they're speculative and makes it difficult for me to pick. If it is simple a yes or no question, then yes.

Without the last 2 options the poll is cheese.

I don't think Love works in Cleveland. I think Favors would. Cleveland saves 3 million+ in cap, gets favors, a good pick, and a 3 million trade exception. I think they do it.

Hayward, Love, Gobert works imo. I think we start to win. We have money to spend. I think Lve becomes the number one on a playoff team. I think he stays.

Would rather get towns. I like the idea, but I don't like Kevin love. I think he is lazy on defense and steals rebounds to get better stats

Nah, I don't like Kevin Love's game.

No defense and is overrated offensively.

I hated when people acted like Love was better Bosh just because Love can put up some gaudy stats.

Reactions: MVP
Someone needs to move. I like Gobert at center and I'm not sure Favors can play next to him. Keep Kanter as a Backup PF/C.

Id rather try Gobert and Favors together in a season where wins don't matter. Assuming that something won't work before you even attempt it is a bad move IMO. There's absolutely zero downside in trying Gobert and Favors together. There will be a move for the Jazz to make somewhere, but this isn't it.

I vote no. Favors is young, cheap (comparatively) and ascending. I want to see him and Rudy play together to see what the potential for them as a front court tandem is before getting rid of one or the other.

And let's face it. . . there's no way Cleveland admits that they made a mistake trading for Love.

Ok, I would rather have Love at that #, but isn't he do up for a new contract where he can start making 20+ million a year?

He is signed for this year and next but I think he can opt out after this season.

Without the last 2 options the poll is cheese.

I don't think Love works in Cleveland. I think Favors would. Cleveland saves 3 million+ in cap, gets favors, a good pick, and a 3 million trade exception. I think they do it.

Hayward, Love, Gobert works imo. I think we start to win. We have money to spend. I think Lve becomes the number one on a playoff team. I think he stays.
A. Hayward isn't LeBron.
B. Utah isn't Los Angeles.
C. The Jazz aren't a playoff team.

I don't think the Jazz make this deal because they're simply not in a position to contend in the near future and Love wants to win now. If they trade for him, he bolts for greener pastures next year. I'm not a huge fan of his I the first place, but I certainly don't want to pay a king's ransom to rent him.

No thanks. Tank. Draft another top player. Add a decent free agent. Unleash Gobert and Exum as full-time starters next year.

Yeah, but is your 3rd contract where you can start making the buku bucks?

Honestly I'm tired of losing this often bro. Not JAZZ.

I think Love would work. After losing 12 mill from our books I really wouldn't care what he made. I just want to root for a team that will win some games and make the playoffs. I really really really don't want to become a perennial lottery team.

Honestly I'm tired of losing this often bro. Not JAZZ.

I think Love would work. After losing 12 mill from our books I really wouldn't care what he made. I just want to root for a team that will win some games and make the playoffs. I really really really don't want to become a perennial lottery team.

Kevin Love has such a great track record of being a winner.