• Trade #5 for #12 and Aaron Affalo

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Trade #5 for Demar Derozan

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • #5, #23, 2017 GS, Kanter, Burks for Parker

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
On which end of the trade?

Depends on team's confidence in the medical testing. I think if Embiid is declared full healthy and back is a non-issue, everyone would want Embiid.

If Embiid is given a wavering vote of confidence, I think it would be 50/50 Favors +4th pick or Embiid.

If there are serious issues at hand, I think everyone takes Favors and the 4th pick.

Draft Randle at #5
-I have serious concerns about Randle. I try not to predict the future, but as far as we've seen, he's a 6' 9" bully PF and those don't really fly in the NBA. I am also not an expert, but when I say "bully", I mean he uses his strength and size at previous levels to get his competitive advantage. That won't work in NBA. I try not to put money on players suddenly becoming something they are not, and Randle would simply have to do that for me to warrant picking him at #5. He's also not a defensive player. Not digging it, but hey, at least he's been a scorer before.

Trade #5 for #12 and Aaron Affalo
-Arron Afflalo? The 3 and D guy turned into premier scorer for an awful team and is scratching 30? No. I also don't think Orlando would include the #12 pick, and I'm also not sure who I'd like enough at #12.

Trade #5 for Demar Derozan
-No. Just no.

#5, #23, 2017 GS, Kanter, Burks for Parker
-Sending Burks is too much in that package

Trade #5 and Favors to draft Parker
-People sign off on this because Favors isn't that good and the Jazz give up the least in this scenario to get the most out of the other scenarios (a real shot at a legitimate #1 option). I'd hate to give up Favors to get a player that might be a horrible defender, but finding a defensive anchor is easier and Gobert might be one. I like Favors and I've probably undervalued him, but not as much as some overrate him.