What's new

Yay Pacers

Please elaborate what you meant then saying that you think the pacers might pull it off, since my mind is apparently unable to comprehend.

k.
I said that the odds are against them. This clearly means that the odds were less than 50%.
NBA Game 7s are won by the visiting team about 20% of the time.
Some fans here gave the Pacers little to no chance.
I was saying that the Pacers had a decent chance, less than 50% but well above 0%, and above 20%.
They had a shot, they had the personnel, they had some momentum, but the home court advantage won out.
Their two best players were in foul trouble the whole game, and they could not improve the turnover deficit.

k.
I said that the odds are against them. This clearly means that the odds were less than 50%.
NBA Game 7s are won by the visiting team about 20% of the time.
Some fans here gave the Pacers little to no chance.
I was saying that the Pacers had a decent chance, less than 50% but well above 0%, and above 20%.
They had a shot, they had the personnel, they had some momentum, but the home court advantage won out.
Their two best players were in foul trouble the whole game, and they could not improve the turnover deficit.

Lol..... Soooooooo

So you are saying that with your initial statement you were simply acknowledging that there existed some probability greater than zero that the Pacers could win?

you mean like 2?
No, I was saying that the Pacers had a real chance, more than many were giving them, better then the typical visiting team in a game 7.
Sorry this is so difficult for you.

I initially thought you were a man, but then I quickly realized you were far too illogical for that to be true.