What's new

Yeah I went there.......

His daughter was the person I wondered about when I read "At the end of the day, there's one person I could not turn away from. Kobe Bryant asked me to stay..."

Then again, don't question Derek of Nazareth or your soul will burn in Hell!

So my last question is this...... Do people really hate the Jazz so much that they can't wait to leave or "run away"

Well, with our current roster, we're not going anywhere and with our current coach...well...you fill in the blanks.

maybe if fisher should have been upfront. if you don't like utah say so. you lie, you pay the price. defamation on jazzfanz.com. deal with it fisher.

haha agreedo. i too would kill derek fisher if i saw him irl

No you wouldn't. You'd do nothing. You wouldn't kill another human being for something as arbitrary as asking your favorite basketball team to trade him to another (albeit hated) team.

Or do people still forget that it was Larry Miller who ripped up Fisher's contract and let him walk?

Just such great kid eye doctor stuff in LA. Soooooo good.

No you wouldn't. You'd do nothing. You wouldn't kill another human being for something as arbitrary as asking your favorite basketball team to trade him to another (albeit hated) team.

Or do people still forget that it was Larry Miller who ripped up Fisher's contract and let him walk?

Just becaue Larry Miller (RIP) was a great person it doesn't mean that We give Fisher any kind of pass.......

Just becaue Larry Miller (RIP) was a great person it doesn't mean that We give Fisher any kind of pass.......

I'm not giving him pass. The circumstances of his departure were unfortunate, to say the least. But it's been THREE YEARS, it's long past time to be over it.

This thread is so classless. Fisher's daughter has a serious medical condition.

I know Jazz fans think Booze is a douchebag, but I appreciate him handling his kid's medical condition in a more character driven manner.

This thread is so classless. Fisher's daughter has a serious medical condition.

I know Jazz fans think Booze is a douchebag, but I appreciate him handling his kid's medical condition in a more character driven manner.

I can't wait for the picture that gets taken next season. Boozer at the free throw line and there's a close up insert of a kid eating a popsicle, with the caption "Jazz fans eat popsicles to ridicule Boozer's son's Sickle Cell Anemia".