What's new

You know what this forum needs? PICS.

Dude Nate, you didn't need to bring your whole glassware collection on your boat tour just because they were offering free booze.

Me and my boys

5682164641_bec15c58f4.jpg

5682164561_0756f5d0b1.jpg

So I don't know anything about expensive cars (aka 'chick car') or any of the indicators of lifestyle, nobody's ever accused me of having a "Life" let alone a "style", but offhand I'd think the finger in the nose while driving a car worth that much pretty well says it all.

"I don't have to impress anyone, especially you".

My kind of "anarchist".

I believe we had a thread like this in the last forum, "Post a pic of yourself 2007" or something stupid like that. I enjoyed it.

But that's cool if you want to crap all over this gem of a thread, prick.
Yea sorry about that I just don't have the confidence or self esteem to post a pic for people to scrutinize but thanks for making me realize this and furthering my condition and downward spiral into self loathing.... or going postal. Okay I was joking, sorta.

Seriously though gratz on running and losing some of the weight, if it wasn't for your daughter in the pic I would've called BS and said it was from years ago.

My weight? Girl, you know I am in the 230's now, almost the 220's. My body's a temple.

Don't worry about her dude. Although you aren't going to be mistaken for Arnold in his prime, you are certainly not fat. She probably just wants some of TroutBum's fish oil.

Dude Nate, you didn't need to bring your whole glassware collection on your boat tour just because they were offering free booze.

Actually my gf (at the time) and my sister were the ones blowing their money on a $5 glass of wine (she's holding my sister's glass who is taking the picture). Believe it or not I just have a mere $2 coke in my hand :D