What's new

You know what this forum needs? PICS.

For the record, yes, in the first pic, I am wearing a custom-made Jerry Sloan #4 jersey (Adrian Dantley can file a complaint).

Two things I get from this picture. 1) I'm guessing you've spent more than one halloween dressed up like Gene Simmons. 2) Trout's wife most likely married him for his personality.

No, I've never dressed as Gene Simmons I'm proud to say. The sad thing is, my little brother's tongue is longer than mine.

May10+020.jpg

Ahhhh the summer in Alaska.

I'll give you 'predictable'. And, sure, it was a moment of boredom that led to me posting that. But, I don't get 'gay'. Please explain.

I see nothing happy about this pic so I have to assume you were using the word as a pejorative.

Mods, can I get a ruling?

he can call it 'gay' if he wants... I'm not crying foul. I just want to understand what is 'gay' about it. Aren't you curious?

Never would have guessed that YB would turn out to be the best looking dude in this thread. Of course if I posted my picture he would slide down one.

Never would have guessed that YB would turn out to be the best looking dude in this thread. Of course if I posted my picture he would slide down one.

Somehow I don't think you'll jump to #1. This is how I've always thought of you:
goonies_sloth.jpg