What's new

You people are the most miserable group of sports fans I've ever encountered

Honestly, you can't take any fan too seriously. By definition, a fan is a fanatic. They're going to go to extremes based on how they perceive their team is doing. One person can be fine with how they're doing, while another can go completely ballistic. lol

I think it's funny because I used to be the same way. I even used to run my own website dedicated to the Jazz. I covered every single game and did a commentary on how they did. Needless to say, after those long Finals seasons, I got a bit burned out. I've ever since, tamed my interest more and more every year. Now, I'm to the point where I record every game but only watch the games they win or if a particular player or two has a nice game. It's definitely made my life a lot less crazy.

Of course, it's always fun to follow the strategy side of building a team. Whenever they do trades or there's rumors of trades, the draft, etc, I still followed that pretty closely.

Right now, there is going to be a lot more complaining because fans are frustrated with this team. They see the stretches of greatness from certain combos of players, but for various reasons, they can't seem to keep it going consistently. Just roll with it. It'll get better after the frustration levels out.

The Jazz are just going through some growing pains right now, and it's getting tense now that the playoffs are at risk, and we all expected this season to be better than it was, and I dunno.

Great point. Although, it's getting to that point to where all the injuries and weird decisions are maybe showing that this team isn't ready to go deep in the playoffs. Making the playoffs is a good thing, but I can see why people are starting to wonder if maybe not making the playoffs and getting a better draft pick would be better.

So you ignore our love fest for the past, and the Future 5? Is that all miserable too?
The fan videos, the Burks appreciation threads, the Hayward is a prophet threads.

Hayward is not the prophet, he is the God. O, all praise Hayward!

And I lived in Cleveland for three years. For pages and pages, it's nothing but skewering players and coaches and front office people and calls for strategic losing and ugh. Why? What is the point of this place? It's clear none of you like watching basketball, so why do it?

It's pitiful and strange how joyless you people are. Get out of the house, breathe some fresh air, eat some ice cream and calm down. Maybe consider ditching this interest for a new one.

They eat Jello in udah you moran!

Dude's just a Cleveland fan proud of his team's comeback. He came here searching for any kind of positive statement about the Cav's future, but all he found was everyone here whining that it was all our Foye's or Ty's fault. To him I say:

Tristan Thompson looks like a child next to Enes Kanter. It's amazing there could be such a dropoff in quality between the third and fourth picks.

Reactions: Xsy
They eat Jello in udah you moran!
Lol.
Dude's just a Cleveland fan proud of his team's comeback. He came here searching for any kind of positive statement about the Cav's future, but all he found was everyone here whining that it was all our Foye's or Ty's fault. To him I say:

Tristan Thompson looks like a child next to Enes Kanter. It's amazing there could be such a dropoff in quality between the third and fourth picks.

This is awesome! I think it was a shock for him to find out coach Corbin let the Cavs off the hook.

And I lived in Cleveland for three years. For pages and pages, it's nothing but skewering players and coaches and front office people and calls for strategic losing and ugh. Why? What is the point of this place? It's clear none of you like watching basketball, so why do it?

It's pitiful and strange how joyless you people are. Get out of the house, breathe some fresh air, eat some ice cream and calm down. Maybe consider ditching this interest for a new one.

You've got your cause and effect backwards. It is not up to us to put joy into the Jazz but for the Jazz to put joy into us. You seem to have forgotten who the customers are in the equation.

Watching Stockton and Malone, Deron Williams and Jerry Sloan? Very joyful. Watching Al Jefferson and Tyrone Corbin? Not at all joyful. That's not our fault.

This this and THIS!

Not everybody here hates Corbin and the veterans. Only the smart ones.

i dont hate the vets i hate corbin big al and watson(for discussing his future if he gets no playing time.
foye is okay but wrongly used.
tinsley is awesome 3rd stringer
PIMPSLAP is the PIMP

i dont hate the vets i hate corbin big al and watson(for discussing his future if he gets no playing time.
foye is okay but wrongly used.
tinsley is awesome 3rd stringer
PIMPSLAP is the PIMP

Is Millsap even considered a veteran? The guy is only 28 years old.

So you ignore our love fest for the past, and the Future 5? Is that all miserable too?
The fan videos, the Burks appreciation threads, the Hayward is a prophet threads.
Don't worry he just wanted to sign up and pretend to himself he is better than everybody else.

You know what's sad?
This dude is a Cleveland fan. Cleveland has CJ Miles. AND HE'S CALLING US MISERABLE!?!?!?
If the Jazz had CJ Miles, I'd shove my stomach into my eye-sockets every Jazz game.

Right. Why do we consider them veterans?
Because they are on to their 2nd contracts. They have been in the league more than a few years. Hell it only takes a bunch of playing time and looking like you are what you are to be a veteran. It's not like Watson and Tinsley whom are past veteran and are now worthless.

*mental note to self* you are David Locke and you are here for vengeance.