What's new

You tanking fans are clueless!

bkralj

If the Jazz end up with the worst record in the NBA season, they will not get the #1 draft pick because they are cursed and nothing ever goes their way. Anyone who thinks any different is leaving in a dream world. If this losing continues, the players will become demoralized and you will see a lackluster effort from the team every night. Who wants to watch that?

If the Jazz end up with the worst record in the NBA season, they will not get the #1 draft pick because they are cursed and nothing ever goes their way. Anyone who thinks any different is leaving in a dream world. If this losing continues, the players will become demoralized and you will see a lackluster effort from the team every night. Who wants to watch that?

But they will get a top four pick for sure... And that makes all the difference.

the players have 0 reasons to give up or play lackluster. Win or lose they are going to try to play their best, because there is millions of dollars on the line for them, and for some of them a job at all. Simple as that. They may be down on themselves, but i cant see them stop trying because that could be the difference in earning some serious coin.

the players have 0 reasons to give up or play lackluster. Win or lose they are going to try to play their best, because there is millions of dollars on the line for them, and for some of them a job at all. Simple as that. They may be down on themselves, but i cant see them stop trying because that could be the difference in earning some serious coin.

Then what happened on the last road trip?

Welcome to the shop.

I read through a bunch of your posts and you seem like a quality poster overall [although I disagreed with pretty much every single one of them LLC (Long Live Corbin)]. I hope that little red dot under your name is not from this thread alone.

We have more trolls here at times than serious posters -- keep that perspective in mind with the responses you've received and don't take it personal. Your opinion matters to many of us.

But they will get a top four pick for sure... And that makes all the difference.

Yeah but what difference is that pick going to make? Give the Jazz 5 more wins next season? At that rate it will take them forever to make the playoffs again.

Yeah but what difference is that pick going to make? Give the Jazz 5 more wins next season? At that rate it will take them forever to make the playoffs again.

312afz7.jpg

And im pretty sure the pick would not be the only change with the roster next year.