What's new

You tanking fans are clueless!

Yeah but what difference is that pick going to make? Give the Jazz 5 more wins next season? At that rate it will take them forever to make the playoffs again.

5 wins! Hot damn! I was thinking 3 max but you're telling me 5! Watch out NBA! 6 of you are going to drop a game to us next season! Boom!

It'll be easy for the Jazz to make the playoffs this year, half of the teams are tanking for the draft already.

Never fear. Some of you seem to have forgotten that Utah played 4 extra games a couple years ago. The experience and knowledge gained form those asskickings will pull us out of the toilet any minute now.

Have a little faith.

Never fear. Some of you seem to have forgotten that Utah played 4 extra games a couple years ago. The experience and knowledge gained form those asskickings will pull us out of the toilet any minute now.

Have a little faith.

I'm pretty sure the experience and knowledge left last off season.
We are going to need new buttkickings going forward.

If the Jazz end up with the worst record in the NBA season, they will not get the #1 draft pick because they are cursed and nothing ever goes their way. Anyone who thinks any different is leaving in a dream world. If this losing continues, the players will become demoralized and you will see a lackluster effort from the team every night. Who wants to watch that?
Anybody that believes in curses is impossible for me to take seriously. This team has been more fun to watch while losing than last years team was while winning.
I don't think they need to lose every game but it only hurts the team if the players have no competitive spirit. And I really don't want players that accept losing and quit anyway. If they have competitive fire then the losing will make them work harder not quit trying.

If the Jazz end up with the worst record in the NBA season, they will not get the #1 draft pick because they are cursed and nothing ever goes their way. Anyone who thinks any different is leaving in a dream world. If this losing continues, the players will become demoralized and you will see a lackluster effort from the team every night. Who wants to watch that?
What would you have done this off season? Overpay for vets that were not good enough to make the playoffs with one of the best benches in the league? Some of whom had no desire to be here anyway. This was inevitable. Our bench is terrible. But all of our young starters have shown flashes this season. And all but Burks have played pretty well most of the time. When you are playing 4 on 5 because your young PG is hurt, and his backups are worse than horrible, you will lose. When the bench is horrible and provides little to no lift to the team you will lose.
This team is being constructed in the best way possible at this time. I for one may have given up on this franchise if they did another half assed rebuild while trying to stay competitive and not attempting to get better long term.
Name 1 team that was not really bad before winning titles? And that team can not have simply paid 2-3 10M+ free agent players to get there. Because that is not going to work for a team in Utah. Those players don't come here unless they are not being offered the same dollars by bigger market or better weather teams. Simply put this is the best possible chance at a title for the Jazz.

After watching another fun game against SA, do you still believe this team can not compete in a few years with another key piece or 2 added? Because what I saw was a young team that competed but because they are young and have no bench lost to a team than know how to close games out. The Jazz have some learning to do and are not a good team right now but some of the pieces to be competitive are here. Favors dominated Duncan tonight. And nearly had a 20/20 while playing against a great team. Also had 3 blocks, 3 steals and a couple assists. Great line from him and encouraging to see. Also he did that while shooting greater than 50% against a good, maybe great defensive team. If anything this team made the mistake of not going to him more in the 4th quarter. As Hayward was putting up brick after brick. That is just another coaching mistake. Don't go with the guy having a good game instead keep running the offense through the guy who is 5/23 when the game is on the line.

After watching another fun game against SA, do you still believe this team can not compete in a few years with another key piece or 2 added? Because what I saw was a young team that competed but because they are young and have no bench lost to a team than know how to close games out. The Jazz have some learning to do and are not a good team right now but some of the pieces to be competitive are here. Favors dominated Duncan tonight. And nearly had a 20/20 while playing against a great team. Also had 3 blocks, 3 steals and a couple assists. Great line from him and encouraging to see. Also he did that while shooting greater than 50% against a good, maybe great defensive team. If anything this team made the mistake of not going to him more in the 4th quarter. As Hayward was putting up brick after brick. That is just another coaching mistake. Don't go with the guy having a good game instead keep running the offense through the guy who is 5/23 when the game is on the line.

I am so excited for the progress this team will make in the next few years and with a good coach!

Hey guys, you are all clueless and live in the state of denial.

-George
I went to denial once. It's not too far from that Great pyramid of the geezer and the Sphincter thingy in the middle of the desert.

Last edited: