What's new

Your Christmas tree

Love her so much. She’s the one I time in the 40 every year. Was having her and my 1 year old trying to catch me as I dribbled a soccer ball away quick as hell last weekend. She was not far behind. Think she has it all. Athletic, gorgeous, smart, fun, sensitive.

My one year old son on the other hand. Oof. He may be playing a couple Kings short of a deck.

My almost 4.5 year old angel.

View attachment 6465

Cute kid. She looks a lot smarter than my 4.5 year old. He's not dumb but he's been off the charts in height percentile forever and I think his body is consuming too much energy and starving his brain (that's a physiological, physics concept that many don't realize or think about) . He ain't dumb but he acts like a Neanderthal at the same time.

Cute kid. She looks a lot smarter than my 4.5 year old. He's not dumb but he's been off the charts in height percentile forever and I think his body is consuming too much energy and starving his brain (that's a physiological, physics concept that many don't realize or think about) . He ain't dumb but he acts like a Neanderthal at the same time.

Yep. Def a possibility. I also think girls are just smarter than boys at a young age. Mine is half Neanderthal, half Nancy. Sometimes I wonder if he’s Autistic. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. But he repeats things a lot, walks on his tip toes fairly often...I don’t know.

Last edited:
Love her so much. She’s the one I time in the 40 every year. Was having her and my 1 year old trying to catch me as I dribbled a soccer ball away quick as hell last weekend. She was not far behind. Think she has it all. Athletic, gorgeous, smart, fun, sensitive.

My one year old son on the other hand. Oof. He may be playing a couple Kings short of a deck.

Pretty much the same with my 5 year old daughter and 3 year old son lol.

My youngest son (turned 4 in July) is a holy freaking terror. By far the worst of my 6. Everything his older siblings did, he magnifies. To top it off, he's not happy unless he's right in your face. It's not enough for him to have a hug, it has to be 45 hugs. He can't just sit on your lap, he has to turn around and put his hands on your face. He can't tell you something once, he has to say it 25 times in the next 30 minutes. I've half convinced myself (without really looking into it) that he's somewhere on the Autism spectrum.

Context on that last picture...
I always put her to bed every night at about 9 and it usually takes me about 15 minutes.
Well that night I drank a fair amount of whiskey (during the thunder game) and I passed out holding her. My wife came in at about 10:30 and found us like that and I was snoring loudly

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Context on that last picture...
I always put her to bed every night at about 9 and it usually takes me about 15 minutes.
Well that night I drank a fair amount of whiskey (during the thunder game) and I passed out holding her. My wife came in at about 10:30 and found us like that and I was snoring loudly

I guess that one didn't show up. Here it is.

IMG_20181211_102831_01.jpeg

upload_2018-12-13_8-35-12.jpeg
So my daughter took a dump a few days ago. The one turd somehow ended up sticking straight up off the bottom of the toilet bowl.

She’s truly talented.