What's new

Your draft big board

Jazz Specific Big Board (Emphasis on ball-handlers, shooting, wing size. Deemphasis on true bigs and long-term projects.)​
  1. Victor Wemby (S Tier)
  2. Brandon Miller (A Tier)
  3. Amen Thompson
  4. Scoot Henderson
  5. Ausar Thompson
  6. Jarace Walker
  7. Cam Whitmore
  8. Jalen Hood Schifino (B Tier)
  9. Bilal Coulibay
  10. Kobe Bufkin
  11. Anthony Black
  12. Cason Wallace
  13. Gradey Dick (C Tier)
  14. Dariq Whitehead
  15. Bobi Klintman
  16. Leonard Miller
  17. Taylor Hendricks
  18. Jaime Jaquez
  19. Sidy Cissoko
  20. Maxwell Lewis
  21. Jett Howard
  22. Rayan Rupert
  23. Keyonte George
  24. Jordan Hawkins
  25. Nick Smith Jr
  26. Brandin Podziemski (D Tier)
  27. Oliver Maxence Prosper
  28. Brice Sensabaugh
  29. Julian Strawther
  30. Amari Bailey
  31. Jordan Walsh

Last edited:
Thoughts on my big board process.

My 1-8 is pretty rock solid. The order might be different day to day, but I feel pretty strongly about the top 8 being a clear level above the next grouping. I could probably make a divide in that 2-8 grouping to further categorize players, but they all feel pretty close. If I had a big board based on safety of outcome, Miller/Scoot would be in their own tier above all non-Victor players, but that's not really how I view this board.

Tier B is just the 4 PGs who I all really like and think they are all pretty close.

Tier C. Generally all interchangeable day to day how I'm feeling. Threw in NSJ at the end. Even though I don't like him, he had major injury issues and he is well regarded, so I think he deserves to make it at the very end of the tier list. I did like the way he looked on the court (like general confidence level just popped to me) when he played.

Tier D is just my back end of the first who I think are a slight step above the guys not listed at all. If I did a further list, there are probably 10 more prospects I'm really intrigued by then it drops off.

1. Vic
2. Scoot
3. B Miller
4. Whitmore
5. Ausar?
6. Amen?
7. Hendricks
8. Wallace
9. Grady
10. Walker
11. Bufkin
12. Black
13. Keyonte
14. GG
15. L Miller
16. Hawkins
17. Bilal
18. Whitehead
19. Sidy
20. Podz

Honorable mentions:
-Rupert (potential draft and stash gets extra value)
-Strawther (his floater is nuts and not talked about enough as a useful dimension to his game)
-Colby Jones (very solid but unspectacular [some Desmond Bane vibe here])
-Jett (shooting is intriguing as is him having any on-ball chops [but everything else is fairly wack])
-Jacquez (the most interesting man in the draft)

Last edited:
I find it kind of crazy how both twins are so close to one another.

Like i think lopez bros were twins but they were/ are so different as players.

I think jason and jaron collins were twins too and seemed to be far apart basketball wise.

Were marcus morris and his bro twins?

Amen and ausar seem to be within a couple picks of one another (often one right after the other) in everyones mocks and big boards. Seems strange to me

100%. I considered putting him in my top-5 actually. Great size, great defender, will be a great connector at the next level, high IQ, etc. I think he will end up being serviceable from 3 as well.

Im just shocked you have him ahead of Whitmore

I find it kind of crazy how both twins are so close to one another.

Like i think lopez bros were twins but they were/ are so different as players.

I think jason and jaron collins were twins too and seemed to be far apart basketball wise.

Were marcus morris and his bro twins?

Amen and ausar seem to be within a couple picks of one another (often one right after the other) in everyones mocks and big boards. Seems strange to me
Most twins differentiate themselves eventually. Morris twins are probably the closest. I think when their careers started Markieff was more successful but as he fell off a bit Marcus got better (or at least that's how I remember it without doing research)

Jazz Specific Big Board (Emphasis on ball-handlers, shooting, wing size. Deemphasis on true bigs and long-term projects.)​
  1. Victor Wemby (S Tier)
  3. Amen Thompson
  4. Scoot Henderson
  5. Ausar Thompson
  6. Jarace Walker
  7. Cam Whitmore
  9. Kobe Bufkin
  10. Anthony Black
  11. Cason Wallace
  12. Dariq Whitehead (C Tier)
  13. Gradey Dick
  14. Leonard Miller
  15. Taylor Hendricks
  16. Jaime Jaquez
  17. Jett Howard
  18. Bobi Klintman
  19. Sidy Cissoko
  20. Bilal Coulibaly
  21. Rayan Rupert
  22. Keyonte
  23. Maxwell Lewis
  24. Jordan Hawkins
  25. Nick Smith Jr
  28. Brice Sensabaugh
  29. Julian Strawther
  30. Amari Bailey
  31. Jordan Walsh
Took GG off my board

no 6'8 + prospect with a high level offensive game is going to slide, "that much"- not based on a bad workout or someone walking in him smokin.
Unless he got lung issues or some ****

no 6'8 + prospect with a high level offensive game is going to slide, "that much"- not based on a bad workout or someone walking in him smokin.
He's been interviewing poorly league wide.

Again, no one actually cares about smoking weed, but if you are walking out the middle of your job interview to go toke, you got some substance abuse issues or you just don't care that much about being a NBA player.

Unless it’s a guy who already had a ton of ???s with regard to actual basketball ability prior to these incidents and teams were taking a sizeable risk even if he were a model citizen off the court and in terms of work ethic, etc.

My updated big board (some movement at the top):

1. Wembanyama
2. Scoot
3. B. Miller
4. Whitmore
5. Amen
6. Black
7. Hendricks
8. Ausar
9. Walker
10. Bufkin
11. Wallace
12. Dick
13. George
14. Lively
15. L. Miller
16. Coulibaly
17. JHS
18. Hawkins
19. Howard
20. Whitehead

Unless it’s a guy who already had a ton of ???s with regard to actual basketball ability prior to these incidents and teams were taking a sizeable risk even if he were a model citizen off the court and in terms of work ethic, etc.
sure, but is that a fact or speculation at this point?
He is immature compared to most other potential 1st rounders apparently so it hurts his stock. Not much else really matters though. I mean Draymond was immature and still is and there isn't a gm on Earth that would have let him slide to the 2nd in a redraft

@Saint Cy of JFC @Elizah Huge your big boards have been updated
I updated my board to account for players withdrawing from the draft and shuffling some other players around based on workouts, tape and recent info.

Top tier are the seven guys I want for their first pick, even if it requires a trade up. Second tier are mostly high upside picks that I’d love at #16 and the third tier are all of the other players that I have high enough grade on that I’d be happy to see the Jazz draft them.

Ideally, I’d like for Utah to draft three guys out of my top 21 players. IMO - that’s where I see a big drop off in talent.

Tier A - Guys I want at pick #9 or higher.
01 - Victor Wembanayama, C, Mets 92
02 - Cam Whitmore, SF, Villanova
03 - Brandon Miller, SF, Alabama
04 - Scoot Henderson, PG, GLI
05 - Jarace Walker, PF, Houston
06 - Taylor Hendricks, PF, Central Florida
07 - Anthony Black, PG, Arkansas
Tier B - High upside guys I’d like with pick #16 or higher.
08 - Ausur Thompson, SG, OTE
09 - Amen Thompson, PG, OTE
10 - Bilal Coulibaly, SG, Mets 92
11 - Grady Dick, SG, Kansas
12 - Leonard Miller, PF, GLI
13 - Keyonte George, SG, Baylor
14 - Kobe Bufkin, CG, Michigan
15 - Sidy Cissoko, SG, GLI
16 - Cason Wallace, PG, Kentucky
Tier 3 - Everyone else I’d be happy to see the Jazz draft - as long as they don’t take them too early.
17 - Jordan Hawkins, SG, UCONN
18 - Jaime Jaquez, SG, UCLA
19 - Jalen Hood-Schifino, PG, Indiana
20 - Dereck Lively II, C, Duke
21 - Maxwell Lewis, SG, Pepperdine
22 - GG Jackson, SF, South Carolina
23 - Brandin Podziemski, PG, Santa Clara
24 - Noah Clowney, C/PF, Alabama
25 - Dariq Whitehead, SG, Duke
26 - Kris Murray, PF, Iowa
27 - James Nnaji, C, Barcelona
28 - Trayce Jackson-Davis, PF/C, Indiana
29 - Olivier-Maxence Prosper, SF, Marquette
30 - Tristan Vukcevic, PF, Real Madrid

Last edited:
@Saint Cy of JFC @Elizah Huge your big boards have been updated

1. Victor Wemby (S Tier)
  3. Amen Thompson
  4. Scoot Henderson
  5. Ausar Thompson
  6. Jarace Walker
  7. Cam Whitmore
  9. Bilal Coulibay
  10. Kobe Bufkin
  11. Anthony Black
  12. Cason Wallace
  13. Dariq Whitehead (C Tier)
  14. Gradey Dick
  15. Leonard Miller
  16. Taylor Hendricks
  17. Jaime Jaquez
  18. Jett Howard
  19. Bobi Klintman
  20. Sidy Cissoko
  21. Rayan Rupert
  22. Keyonte
  23. Maxwell Lewis
  24. Jordan Hawkins
  25. Nick Smith Jr
  28. Brice Sensabaugh
  29. Julian Strawther
  30. Amari Bailey
  31. Jordan Walsh
Moved Bilal from 20 to 9.

Bilal bandwagon is getting pretty full lol
Has some nice attributes and potential worth considering at 16 even though you could probably get him 5 picks later, but ultimately cannot see it at 9 at all.

Bilal bandwagon is getting pretty full lol
Has some nice attributes and potential worth considering at 16 even though you could probably get him 5 picks later, but ultimately cannot see it at 9 at all.

It depends. There's a soft spot in the draft outside of the top 7 or 8 picks. Bilal has a chance to move into the top 10 discussion because Dick, Wallace, Black, Keyonte, Hood-Schifino, etc. all have question marks. There isn't really a consensus around who the next few players taken should be.

And yeah, Bilal is the only guy playing meaningful games right now. He's super young. He's got the measurables. He's making plays in a high-level league. It's easy to let your imagination run wild and think he could become Penny Hardaway. If he can tighten his handle a bit, there's a lot he could do.

Back