What's new

Your fav' mods

i think most of the mods are cool. some of them get pissy if u get on their nerves and their vote on bans/reported posts is probably influenced in someway if they like u as a poster or not sometimes, probably like any other human action. i think nate is cool but he does alot of stuff that a regular poster or someone who's on the do-not-fly-list like myself, franklin, dutch, etc. would probably get infracted. moevelli seems genuinely nice and helpful he's prolly my favorite plus that cute lil kid in his avatar makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. no michael jackson bros.

but im curious---how are mods and the admin compensated? what do you guys get for doing this job? serious question and would appreciate serious replies.

Wow. George really is fast learner. Picking up things about the site very fast. Its like he was born for this.

Good job George.

Wow. George really is fast learner. Picking up things about the site very fast. Its like he was born for this.

Good job George.

Why thank you Mr. Hack!!!!

I just keep workin' on getting better. Your approval means plenty.

Keep on keepin' on,

-George

sup moe. how u doin.

Please do not resort to this sort of disgraceful behaviour in my thread. Mrs. Moe is a highly respected individual, and one for whom I care deeply.

I ope we can maintain our strong friendship through these tough times, Mr. Harris

-George

Please do not resort to this sort of disgraceful behaviour in my thread. Mrs. Moe is a highly respected individual, and one for whom I care deeply.

I ope we can maintain our strong friendship through these tough times, Mr. Harris

-George
what disgraceful behavior? also, this is not ur thread bro this thread belongs to the JFC