4. Community
5. Simpsons

everything else:

1. Breaking Bad
2. Narcos
3. Chernobyl
4. Survivor
5. Twilight Zone

Anyone else remember Tales from the Crypt? Was it good? I don’t remember it too well.
Tales from the Crypt was cheesy and had C-tier actors at best. Fun for a weekend night sleepover when I was in my teens, though.

Tales from the Crypt was cheesy and had C-tier actors at best. Fun for a weekend night sleepover when I was in my teens, though.
Never a huge fan of Tales from the Crypt, but back then there wasn't a lot else to watch late at night, but in addition to a lot of "c-tier" actors there were a lot of famous or to be famous actors on the show. Brad Pitt, Daniel Craig, Dan Aykroyd, Beau Bridges, Benicio del Toro, Jonathan Banks and a bunch of others.

Taskmaster (UK) - plenty of great UK comedy shows considered here (Countdown, 8/10 Cats, Mock the Week, Would I Lie to You?, etc)
I don't think there has ever been, or could possibly be, a bad episode of QI. Just get a bunch of smart, usually witty, people in a room talking about trivia.

Never a huge fan of Tales from the Crypt, but back then there wasn't a lot else to watch late at night, but in addition to a lot of "c-tier" actors there were a lot of famous or to be famous actors on the show. Brad Pitt, Daniel Craig, Dan Aykroyd, Beau Bridges, Benicio del Toro, Jonathan Banks and a bunch of others.
I remember liking it, but tried rewatching it recently, and... nah. The first movie (Demon Knight) was pretty good, tho. Billy Zane, William Saddler, Jada Pinkeet (pre-Smith). Just good and cheesy.

Yeah I think I watched every single episode, then again there wasn't a lot to watch, so it was kind of by default. But now I cannot imagine it would have aged very well considering it was b-movie lite at the time it came out originally.

I did enjoy the 1st season of Cobra Kai quite a lot. The following one, not really, haven't seen after that.

1. The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson
2. Band of Brothers
3. Game of Thrones minus final season, maybe 2
4. Breaking Bad
5. The Wire

I think Cobra Kai, House of Cards and Stranger Things might be good, but every time I turn on any Netflix shows I end up chilling with Hearsky's mom...

A lot of Netflix on mine.

Last Kingdom
Mindhunters
It’s always Sunny
Peaky Blinders

The Wire
Breaking Bad
Rome
Early Game of Thrones

Definite honourable mentions for Rome, Band of Brothers and The Last Kingdom.

If you enjoyed Rome, Simon Scarrow's Eagles of the empire series of novels is ****ing excellent. The Last Kingdom series by Bernard Cornwell is also a brilliant read, so much better than the TV show and I really like the TV show. Id also recommend getting a hold of Richard Winters autobiography its a cracking read alongside the show and book adds a lot of colour and detail.

White Collar
MacGyver (original)
Firefly
SportsNight

I don't watch a lot of TV (hardly any of the ones you've all mentioned above), but these are ones I have loved enough to buy on DVD (I'm a dinosaur).

Sent from my SM-A426U using JazzFanz mobile app

White Collar
MacGyver (original)
Firefly
SportsNight

I don't watch a lot of TV (hardly any of the ones you've all mentioned above), but these are ones I have loved enough to buy on DVD (I'm a dinosaur).

Sent from my SM-A426U using JazzFanz mobile app
My only problem with SportsNight was that it was cancelled - and how it ended. In a way, that was even worse than Fierfly, just because it had gone for longer, and they OBVIOUSLY had somewhere they were going. Like, it stopped in the middle of the storyline.

My only problem with SportsNight was that it was cancelled - and how it ended. In a way, that was even worse than Fierfly, just because it had gone for longer, and they OBVIOUSLY had somewhere they were going. Like, it stopped in the middle of the storyline.

Sports Night and The Newsroom, two more brilliant shows from Aaron Sorkin, mans a coke addled genius.

True Detective
Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Da Ali G Show

I forgot about true detective. Imo true detective season one is the best television in history and Montague does the best acting job i have ever seen. True detective should be on my rushmore. But only season 1

Good call

No activity is one of the best comedies ever that no one has heard of

No activity is one of the best comedies ever that no one has heard of
I'll check it out.

One I forgot was Fargo season 1. That was really great. BBT played a perfect bad guy, in a perfect way. Just nuts. "Hey, you offered me a drink, how about I just kill someone for you and we call it even."

I'll check it out.

One I forgot was Fargo season 1. That was really great. BBT played a perfect bad guy, in a perfect way. Just nuts. "Hey, you offered me a drink, how about I just kill someone for you and we call it even."
Agreed on Fargo. Season 1 was fantastic. Season 2 was also really good.

I'll check it out.

As for No Activity. Its a very interesting show in the fact that its mostly just actors in scenes talking with each other. Its all about the writing, which is very very funny. Also there are a couple of unexpected cameos throughout the show that are hilarious and well done.
I think you will love it. And from what I can remember its not very R rated. Dont remember it being family friendly or anything but its not very vulgar from what I remember. (could be wrong as its been a long time since I watched it.) I watched it on some random app but I think it might be on paramount plus.
Actually I just looked into it and it looks like its no longer on paramount plus as of january 2023. Check hulu, amazon prime and apple tv. Im not sure where you can watch it now. Definitely worth a watch if are able to. Especially season 1 (season 2 is really good as well. I just found out there is a season 3 and 4 that I didn't know about so those seasons are being added to my list of stuff to watch right now.)

Your Mount Rushmore for four greatest athletes of all-time. Keep it at four people.

1) Jim Thorpe
2) Jim Brown
3) Babe Ruth
4) Wilt Chamberlain

Your Mount Rushmore for four greatest athletes of all-time. Keep it at four people.

1) Jim Thorpe
2) Jim Brown
3) Babe Ruth
4) Wilt Chamberlain
1. Jim Thorpe. He could play and dominate in basically any sport. Track, football, baseball, ballroom dancing... Just a marvel.
2. Wilt Chamberlain.
3. Ali (And I don't even like boxing)
4. Pele