What's new

You're the GM this offseason. What do you do?

Brogdon is still my top dude. He would unlock the offense in a major way. Im hoping that since the bucks spent big on bledsoe (and will have to do the same on middleton, lopez, and niko) that they will be reluctant to match an offer by us

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Brogdon is still my top dude. He would unlock the offense in a major way. Im hoping that since the bucks spent big on bledsoe (and will have to do the same on middleton, lopez, and niko) that they will be reluctant to match an offer by us

Brogdon has really impressed me tonight.

I just think the Bucks would be absolutely idiotic to let him go even at the max of $27 million. They re-signed Bledsoe at less than $20. Bledsoe, Brogdon, Middleton and Giannis have played together.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Brogdon has really impressed me tonight.

I just think the Bucks would be absolutely idiotic to let him go even at the max of $27 million. They re-signed Bledsoe at less than $20. Bledsoe, Brogdon, Middleton and Giannis have played together.

He has been my number 1 guy for a long time. Ahead of kemba and harris and everyone else talked about. The perfect fit imo. One of the best shooters in the entire league. Really good defender. Can create a little. High bbiq. Right age (26)

Brogdon is great and would be a great fit on the Jazz but I just don't see the Bucks letting him go. I don't think it's worth it to tie up our cap space for 3 days just to have the Bucks match, meanwhile all the other free agents are signing elsewhere while we wait.

A guy we don’t talk about enough is Bogdanovic, I don’t think he should be ruled out at this point. I think you go after Harris or kemba, if that’s a fail Bogdanovic wouldn’t be a bad consolation prize.

A guy we don’t talk about enough is Bogdanovic, I don’t think he should be ruled out at this point. I think you go after Harris or kemba, if that’s a fail Bogdanovic wouldn’t be a bad consolation prize.

Agreed. He's my prediction for who we end up with.

I want to sign Jabari Parker to be the Utah Jazz starting SF in 2019 and I plan on also drafting Naz Reid out of LSU and in the Second round drafting Dedric Lawson as a incredible front court duo and Option. I want to trade Derrick Favors to a team that needs front court depth and can return this depth in return .
Please never post again.

Bogdanivic’s numbers and skill set are freaking awesome for what we need.

Can’t see him leaving Indy tho ??

screen-shot-2019-05-19-at-12.01.48-pm.png

He is a good player, but I don't think he moves the needle for us that much. He is kind of like Conley for me. Good, solid player but is the cost and long term payoff worth it. Bog would seem to cost enough so that we won't have the money to keep Favors. So we sacrifice Favors and Rubio in order to get a little bit better scoring on the perimeter for a guy not really known for taking over. Then we still have to solve PG and backup C.

He is a good player, but I don't think he moves the needle for us that much. He is kind of like Conley for me. Good, solid player but is the cost and long term payoff worth it. Bog would seem to cost enough so that we won't have the money to keep Favors. So we sacrifice Favors and Rubio in order to get a little bit better scoring on the perimeter for a guy not really known for taking over. Then we still have to solve PG and backup C.

To move forward we need to cut ties with favors regardless of who we sign.

I would like any of the 3 Phoenix SFs. Jackson has a ton of upside. Warren had a really good season and is a good player. Oubre is a versatile defender and athletic with a lot of upside still. None of them are a solution but any of them would be a good addition.

Add in Walker, Russell, or Brogdon. Plus pick up a reasonably priced shooting PF like Nikko, JaMychal Green, Thaddeus, or Mike Scott and we are good to go.

To move forward we need to cut ties with favors regardless of who we sign.

TJ on Locke’s podcast today mentions Jazz are trying to get better while keeping Favors... I was ready to turn my truck into oncoming traffic. We don’t have space to get a meaningful free agent while keeping his contract... please spare me the scenario where he comes back for a lower amount than the 18M we waived him for... I have faith still... come on Tobias join us.

One thing I saw hanging around too was that Miami has interest in Conley and there seems to be the belief that they have way better assets than us... they don’t. They are capped out and can trade this years pick but no other picks. They won’t give up Winslow or Richardson in a Conley deal. I realize their pick is 10 spots higher this year but we could easily move up to that range if we needed to and Grizz need some flexibility cap wise... Miami won’t offer that unless they are willing to go into the tax.

I think Detroit, Indian, Boston (if they lose Kyrie) are our biggest competition.