What's new

You're the GM this offseason. What do you do?

Justise is fine but I don't get the love for him. James Johnson's contract is really awful... once he got paid he let himself go. He's always been a little casual... not sure he is committed enough and the money is a little crazy.
It is a bad contact. He was good in the playoffs last year. Probably the best player for Miami then. It's hard to say if he dropped off this year or didn't play as hard when he has a good contact and the team doesn't care about winning.

It is a bad contact. He was good in the playoffs last year. Probably the best player for Miami then. It's hard to say if he dropped off this year or didn't play as hard when he has a good contact and the team doesn't care about winning.

Did you see him? He ain't in that kick boxing shape anymore.

I think that the Heat end up pawning off Dragic to the Suns to get off the tax and get them a pg.

Did you see him? He ain't in that kick boxing shape anymore.
That's true and yes I watched all of his playoffs games last year. I haven't watched him much this year but I wouldn't put much stock into this year's performance. He isn't going to be our starter on this scenario.

Also, this rumored Horford offer... I am going to say it is absolutely from Sacramento... it is totally a KANGS move. When they do it Bjelica is going to be very available and I'd like him to come here.

I have a feeling our offseason will be signing Demarre Carroll to the room exception, keeping Favs and signing a vet min center... As long as we somehow get Caruso too I'm cool with it.

Also, this rumored Horford offer... I am going to say it is absolutely from Sacramento... it is totally a KANGS move. When they do it Bjelica is going to be very available and I'd like him to come here.

Ohhhhhh I just had a thought... the offer was leaked... a precise amount was used (112M)… Dallas is denying it... who has around 27M in space and can't help but leak stuff out and is also amazing at tampering...

The LOLakers gonna give Al 4/112M cuz Lebron gonna make damn sure that thing is a dumpster fire in a couple years.

Adding Carroll in free agency isn't an aggressive free agency.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Do you believe that line every time they say it... it is the damned company line... they can say they were aggressive but nothing came up... they been saying it for a long time. It is a platitude that means nothing.

Verbally abusing other GMs on the phone?

DL... "I'm afraid the fans and reporters misheard me I said I'd be belligerent this offseason... I assure you I looked under every rock to find people to be an ******* to..."

If DL could swap Exum for Bjelica, it will hide a multitude of sins, I’d argue he’s EOTY, and I’ll make sure my first grandkid is named Dennis.

If the Lakers go after Horford, they have no capspace and too many bigs.

I was trying to think of a way to snag Kuzma but my first paragraph answered my own question.