What's new

You're the GM this offseason. What do you do?

I think it is very likely that Durant leaves. I think GS would sign him if he wants to come back, but they aren't going to hold anyone hostage over it. Knicks are probably the biggest winners with the new reality.

Probably correct... I just think they are screwed either way now.

Bet if it was a clear achilles tear, we would’ve known by now. right?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

There's a mock draft special on ESPN2 right now...Woj said Indiana and Boston are both possible landing spots for Conley in a trade, didn't even mention the Jazz. I'm guessing we don't have the assets to compete with those two teams.

There's a mock draft special on ESPN2 right now...Woj said Indiana and Boston are both possible landing spots for Conley in a trade, didn't even mention the Jazz. I'm guessing we don't have the assets to compete with those two teams.

So I saw someone on twitter say that Woj mentioned Indiana and Boston but not Utah but I just watched it for myself and he did mention Utah as a possible destination for Conley, along with the other two teams.

Post Durant, I don’t think players are going to leave dollars or years on the table now. I see all the FAs apart from AD going to where they get the most money and the longest contract. I.e staying where they are most of them.

I think we can be the 3rd team in this whole AD deal. https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26941750/sources-pelicans-open-multiteam-davis-deal

The Pelicans would love to dump Solomon Hill's $12 million expiring deal for 2019-20 because they would love to keep Randle and add more. If we agreed to take Hill (let's say for Korver), that creates good savings for NOLA. NY nor LA will want to pay Hill because they want to keep free agent money open. We also have picks at our disposal. I wonder if we could do something like:

LA gets AD and a 2nd rounder from Utah

NOLA gets Ball, Ingram, Korver, #4, #23 and Utah's 2021 protected 1st

Utah gets Kuzma and Hill

We would still have the money to make a run at D'Angelo Russell in free agency.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

I think we can be the 3rd team in this whole AD deal. https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26941750/sources-pelicans-open-multiteam-davis-deal

The Pelicans would love to dump Solomon Hill's $12 million expiring deal for 2019-20 because they would love to keep Randle and add more. If we agreed to take Hill (let's say for Korver), that creates good savings for NOLA. NY nor LA will want to pay Hill because they want to keep free agent money open. We also have picks at our disposal. I wonder if we could do something like:

LA gets AD and a 2nd rounder from Utah

NOLA gets Ball, Ingram, Korver, #4, #23 and Utah's 2021 protected 1st

Utah gets Kuzma and Hill

We would still have the money to make a run at D'Angelo Russell in free agency.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

why do we want Hill and Kuzma ??