What's new

Zach Lavine's rise to greatness

Hotdog

I love watching this kid play. I think he is going to be really good. I'd send Exum plus picks in a heart beat to trade for him. It's really a shame we missed out on him.

He's one of the next big stars imo.

Ehh, he has a long way to go. Bouncy and fun to watch, has the tools. Think he could be a good explosive bench scorer in the near future(2-3 seasons). For now though just not enough making the right play and his defense is especially terrible.

I think he's a more athletic Alec Burks with better handles and similar IQ... FWIW.

Dude, Alec has always been an excellent rebounder for his position. It's what separates him from others. Zach Lavine was the worst rebounder in the NCAAs, and shows a lot of hesitancy to mix it up, in general. If he can do the one or two things he's good at, then fine, but if he's out of his comfort zone, he's a wuss. Nobody ever said that about Alec Burks.

Lavine can jump, so he's overrated.

Dude, Alec has always been an excellent rebounder for his position. It's what separates him from others. Zach Lavine was the worst rebounder in the NCAAs, and shows a lot of hesitancy to mix it up, in general. If he can do the one or two things he's good at, then fine, but if he's out of his comfort zone, he's a wuss. Nobody ever said that about Alec Burks.

Lavine can jump, so he's overrated.

You've been very outspoken about how LaVine won't be very good. Could you expand on that more for me and other people reading this?

What's this idea that jumping makes you overrated? Would you have said the same thing about Michael Jordan early in his career?

Why does being able to jump high make a player worse in your opinion?

What's the highest you have ever jumped?

Did you get made fun of when you would try to touch the rim and would only get net?

You've been very outspoken about how LaVine won't be very good. Could you expand on that more for me and other people reading this?

What's this idea that jumping makes you overrated? Would you have said the same thing about Michael Jordan early in his career?

Why does being able to jump high make a player worse in your opinion?

What's the highest you have ever jumped?

Did you get made fun of when you would try to touch the rim and would only get net?

Your posts are garbage.