What's new

Zach Lavine's rise to greatness

Why do you believe in butt *****??

Answer the ****ing question, guy!

Well that's a very vague question, but I think you mean, why do I believe jumping helps you in basketball.

I believe it does because it can put you closer to the hoop which often results in a higher percentage shot. It helps you not get your shot blocked. It helps you rebound. It helps you block shots.

Now, why do you feel it's not a useful skill?

Name me ten all time great players who couldn't or wouldn't use jumping as part of their game.

And now tell me why you believe bull ****.

Well that's a very vague question, but I think you mean, why do I believe jumping helps you in basketball.

I believe it does because it can put you closer to the hoop which often results in a higher percentage shot. It helps you not get your shot blocked. It helps you rebound. It helps you block shots.

Name me ten all time great players who couldn't or wouldn't use jumping as part of their game.

I'm not sure if you're serious, but he's saying that people overrate his basketball ability because of his flashiness. Not that jumping makes you bad.

where did I say it didn't help? Please provide a specific link or post#. tia

I'm not sure if you're serious, but he's saying that people overrate his basketball ability because of his flashiness. Not that jumping makes you bad.

Actually he never said anything about flashiness.

Thanks for your version of the events though.

where did I say it didn't help? Please provide a specific link or post#. tia

Runnin and duckin.

That's NAOS's style on this board. He just hints at things to see what response it gets then acts like he was never saying anything.

That's weak bro. Why are you so afraid to say what you are really thinking?

Actually he never said anything about flashiness.

Thanks for your version of the events though.

What he meant is completely obvious. It is literally impossible for any anyone to understand what he said as "he can jump, thus he can't play". What do you hope to accomplish by sticking to your "I only possess the comprehension capabilities of an online chat bot" interpretation?

What he meant is completely obvious. It is literally impossible for any anyone to understand what he said as "he can jump, thus he can't play". What do you hope to accomplish by sticking to your "I only possess the comprehension capabilities of an online chat bot" interpretation?

typical Hack.... won't answer the question.

I live in LA. I've sat 30 feet from Lavine while he played a game of basketball. The kid has a lot of maturing to do. He might put it all together, but he's highly overrated right now.

This is what NAOS does.

He sits on the fence at tells everyone how stupid they are for being on one side or the other.

Good job you chicken ****.

25B20BA200000578-2954507-image-m-68_1424017672669.jpg

Do you have some well-thought, topical questions about Zach Lavine that you'd like to ask me?

I'm sorry. Your attempt to make a point was unsuccessful.

Please try again.