What's new

Zach Lowe Haad Some Nice Things to Say About...

I think DL might have been corbined....
DL probably wanted giannis but Corbin convinced him to target trey due to treys vet powers (those college years doe)

Corbin strikes again

DL probably wanted giannis but Corbin convinced him to target trey due to treys vet powers (those college years doe)

Corbin strikes again
So I can still hate on Corbin?

You just made my day!

Corbin strikes again

That reminds me of the time KOC was reportedly offered a deal to trade up for Klay Thompson, but he wanted to stay pat and take Kawhi at 12 except Corbin was in love with Alec so we passed on the reigning NBA Finals MVP and one of the league's premier 3 point shooters/defenders for him.

I really wanted Trey in last years draft. I liked Gobert later in the first, and thought the Jazz would pick him. I liked Giannis, but I thought he was a reach, as was Schroder. I bet all the teams who passed on Giannis are a bit upset, except the sixers maybe with Noel, and maybe MCW. Man, the sixers are looking pretty smart right now, even if Embiid does not pan out.

That reminds me of the time KOC was reportedly offered a deal to trade up for Klay Thompson, but he wanted to stay pat and take Kawhi at 12 except Corbin was in love with Alec so we passed on the reigning NBA Finals MVP and one of the league's premier 3 point shooters/defenders for him.
Lolololol @ corbin liking Burks. Bell, howard, jeffy, foye, cj, etc etc >>>>> burks in corbins eyes

Lolololol @ corbin liking Burks. Bell, howard, jeffy, foye, cj, etc etc >>>>> burks in corbins eyes

Jefferson didn't play over Burks, he's not even listed as a shooting guard. You're trying too hard. But dude, Corbin sat down with Burks and spent three solid days teaching him how to attempt to play pick and roll ball. He LOVES Burks. Nothing against Foye, Howard, Bell playing ahead of him.... God would have played them and more ahead of Burks. He was only 19???

Jefferson didn't play over Burks, he's not even listed as a shooting guard. You're trying too hard. But dude, Corbin sat down with Burks and spent three solid days teaching him how to attempt to play pick and roll ball. He LOVES Burks. Nothing against Foye, Howard, Bell playing ahead of him.... God would have played them and more ahead of Burks. He was only 19???
Agree to disagree I guess

I wasn't aware of this and maybe you were being sarcastic, but either way I'm sure if the Jazz took Kawhi he wouldn't be the player he is today under the tutelage of Pop, Duncan, and crew. He was also a poor shooter before the draft and improved drastically working with Chip Engelland. If the Jazz took Kawhi we'd probably be wondering why we picked a potentially good defensive player who can't shoot, over San Antonio stud Alec Burks or Iman Shumpert or whoever they would have picked instead.